• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My AAC 12.5” PDW project

ApexJunky

This started out as a stripped lower that I bought from a friend and progressed into a full build using as many correct parts as I could find. I’m still on the look out for the accurate Ni-B UCT EXO bolt carrier group. The trigger isn’t the correct Geissele but is a decent quality, KE Arms DMR trigger that will find its way to my M5E1. The grip is UCWRG and, well, I’m a sci-fi nerd to that’s why it’s there.

7C6C2795-92E2-4676-9C4A-1FB1F9BC236C.thumb.jpeg.0a5ba6ed8be8ba67bf8d2433a3b1158a.jpeg

The AAC 51T will be changed out for a DeadAir Xeno Brake to facility use with my suppressors. She’s currently dressed with an Aimpoint PRO with Troy back up sights. Also not pictured is the Magpul MS4 QD sling.

242F5967-056D-4EDD-AB67-A0B60A2BB395.thumb.jpeg.705fb4bd37798e6f38dfa43847409519.jpeg

I’ll start another thread for the little 10.5” 5.56 slut on the left.

8A868D24-228A-4425-8219-81E604ED572C.jpeg

Edited by ApexJunky

8 hours ago, ApexJunky said:

242F5967-056D-4EDD-AB67-A0B60A2BB395.thumb.jpeg.705fb4bd37798e6f38dfa43847409519.jpeg

I’ll start another thread for the little 10.5” 5.56 slut on the left.

That little hooker on the left is sexy as hell!  They're both badass!    You're putting together some great hardware, man, keep it up...   :hail:

This forum is dangerous to my wallet!

Right now my 300BLK build MUST wear either a blast forwarder or a can so as not to destroy the carbon fiber forearm. I've been kicking around the idea of building another upper with a short forearm and thereby get a handgun that is 4+" shorter and a bunch lighter. With a folding buffer tube adapter it would be quite small when folded. Right now it's just a sort of "maybe I should do this" sort of thought. I have no idea what I'd use it for but it might be nice to have. I'm almost 70, do I need it? Want is a different matter entirely. If I was younger and more able I'd do it in a heartbeat. To build it to my specs is expensive so I lean toward not building it. Maybe my brother wants something like that. He and I could build it together for him using his check book. He doesn't know it yet but he needs either a 300 BLK or a 300 Ham'r. So far he has successfully resisted my seed planting.

• 9 months later...