• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Barrett sold and bought

10 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

It the idea that an Australian company which is a country with a anti gun government that I find amusing 

Which is likely why they’ll leave it in place and have somewhere more gun friendly to move their business should it come to it…maybe. That’s the most optimistic thought I’ve had in a while - sorry. 

On 1/17/2023 at 8:58 AM, DNP said:

Which is likely why they’ll leave it in place and have somewhere more gun friendly to move their business should it come to it…maybe. That’s the most optimistic thought I’ve had in a while - sorry. 

More this than the conspiracy side of it. Why spend the money on something to take away sales…..

Whoa. Didn't see this coming. Not sure which way to interpret it. I tend not to trust big companies. You never know what their real agenda under the surface may be.

Sounds like I probably should stock up on a bunch of extra MRAD mags now. Just because. Maybe, look into another barrel just to keep laying around.

53 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Sounds like I probably should stock up on a bunch of extra MRAD mags now. Just because. Maybe, look into another barrel just to keep laying around.

Could lead to some bargains in the short term, new management never seems happy unless they eliminate a few SKU's from the line, never know what they will blow out to places like CDNN.