• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What's the smallest caliber AR that you have?

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Half right anyways. You love you some weird. 

Weird women, weird friends, weird motorcycle and ATV manufacturers. Weird. 

I will gladly accept that as two things - #1, it's one HELL of a Compliment, and #2, it's a definite Badge Of Honor...   At least, in my humble opinion...  :banana:

1 hour ago, DNP said:

And your weird friends, most of us anyways, will always love you for it. 

You guys are all the most dangerous part...   :laffs:  Instigators, is the nicest moniker I can put on you all.  Fukkin' Dangerous, you all are.

And that's why YOU are all loved so much by me.  I couldn't do it without you all...  Life would be just, boring.   :hail::thefinger::banana:

• 4 weeks later...

I took my rifle out this weekend.  I put a 1-5 power donor scope on it with a quick disconnect mount.  Without zeroing the scope (it was on a 223 rifle), I was able to hit 1x3 foot targets at 80, 125 and 200 yards with 1 shot each.  I did not use any holdover for these shots. I then hit an IPSC target at 270 on the second shot.  I held about 1/3 target about high for this one.  This is definitely a keeper. 

weird ? did someone call? 17 HMR is a popular squirrel gun up here  many ground squirrels meet their end by the fast little Fuker.....I am trying to figure out how to build a 284 Winchester in a AR platform pretty sure 308 mags will work it is a short action  just have to figure out the bolt....

57 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I can't wait for this thing.  It needs chrono-speeded, then a chart made, then dial it for the 450 and hit it.  That's the final goal. 

@Armed Eye Doc, you have the 20", right?  What ammo are you running in it?

Yes, I have the 20 inch.  I was using a Hornady round.  I will get the exact round when I get home.  We are at Chili's for Labor Day.  Susan says hi to all.

1693849963255205988540102463348.thumb.jpg.f4409678079094fffa0d547e6ae522ea.jpg