Grilling

imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have a Oriental/Asian supermarket nearby (we have a LeeLee's) go in there to get your Chinese ketchup (Sriracha).

These stores have containers of this stuff bigger than I would've thought possible!

I like the Chili Garlic Sauce (perfection…what else do you need?) and they have it in GALLON jars…GALLONS!!!

If you're going to be stocking up, that's where you need to get it.

Snowblower has been mailed brother,with some of this fukin snow.That meatsa meatsa looks :drool:

You guys been getting piss pounded down there! I been hoping for a good blizzard up here we get it 2-4" a time kinda like my gf lol

With this propane shortage here in the Midwest I haven't fired my grill up in over a month (tanks empty)

Yea it's been nuts.Brother Jeff sends me a pick of a dusting of snow,and I send one of my 4' snow banks.Driving on snow is not bad but the ice has been scary,even going slow.Left the house yesterday and slid through 3 intersections,turned around and came home.Nothing is worth getting in a wreck over.

Yea it's been nuts.Brother Jeff sends me a pick of a dusting of snow,and I send one of my 4' snow banks.Driving on snow is not bad but the ice has been scary,even going slow.Left the house yesterday and slid through 3 intersections,turned around and came home.Nothing is worth getting in a wreck over.

I'll take a picture of the pile in my drive way from plowing. I went to buy some 1# tanks of propane for my heater 2 for 2o$ 4 weeks ago I got 4 of them for 9.99$

Hunker down turkey...almost a 1/4 inch of snow....lol

6lb turkey breast...put pecan rub under skin along with a stick of butter mushed up

put pecan rub on skin along with billy bobs rub....inject another stick of melted butter into breast

smoker temp 325...put breast over pan of water bath that has chicken boullion and onions baste with jalapeño honey 1 hr into smoking

remove breast when internal is 175 :) Wash

2hrs in...

IMG_1086_zpsef86a6ec.jpg

ready to pull off

IMG_1088_zps04e5fbab.jpg

go for it....

IMG_1093_zps17cb6052.jpg

Edited by washguy

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic