• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drew, I bought another one...

98Z5V

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, DNP, my professional race photographer friend-extrordinaire, photographed that twin turbo quad the day we debuted it at a race...  He's got that picture somewhere...  I'm just sayin'...  <dontknow> <laughs>

I think I had a long ponytail back then...  ;D

By the way, DNP, my professional race photographer friend-extrordinaire, photographed that twin turbo quad the day we debuted it at a race...  He's got that picture somewhere...  I'm just sayin'...  <dontknow> <laughs>

I think I had a long ponytail back then...  ;D

You're lucky I don't have time for photo shop...though I did get in a quick search for fairy wings <lmao>

The only thing pro about this photo is that sweet, sweet hat.  I took only one shot of that bike and couldn't even fit the whole thing in the picture....

post-91-136297279851_thumb.jpg

hell yes, ain't no stinkin deer ruining his day!

One time after consuming a quantity of tequila at Patagonia Lake and deciding I needed a booty call, I headed off up to Sierra Vista to see this woman I knew on my R80ST Beemer.  Plenty of time and road at 0200 to needle off the speedo at 120+mph...took quite a bit of hunkering on the tank to get that.

To this day I'm really, REALLY happy no deer made a jump out like that!

Jon

Hell yah! You get bucked off you climb back on that horse and ride!  <thumbsup>

When I high sided my Harley Ultra I was gonna get back on and ride back home, 55 miles. When I rolled over onto my hands & knees all those broken bones that were crunching and grinding said oh no you're not! <dontknow>

One day we were driving in a car and it had JUST started to sprinkle a couple of minutes before.

This dude on a Silverwing up several car lengths in front of us had the light turn yellow on him, so he hit his brakes hard and skidded on a slick oily spot in the center of the lane, then his front wheel hit dry and the rear whipped around.  Rather than let go of the front brake he let go of the handle bars and went down in a SMACKing type action.

He jumped up, looked around like "I hope nobody saw that!", realized EVERYONE saw it and then tried to pick up the bike.  At that point you could see him reacting to PAIN in his hands and knees, deciding he had better go sit down while others moved his bike.

All that took like 5 seconds.

Jon

Goin downtown Chicago on the S turn [more like a Z] in the right lane on the left side there are pockets on the right to pull over to see laser light show of Chicago fest.Partner turns right into pocket I turn right caross oil strip and bike slids out from under me before I could say "oh poop " it was over.Covered my head expecting the car behind me to run me over.Tore up my arm on bridge grate cause jacket was strapped to handlebars,bro comes over picks up bike and said's I was the 4th guy to do that :o.As I took a strong pull from that 1/2 dog he had in he's pocket. <thumbsup>

i'm bringing a bag… just saying, he may have enough parts hanging around to use them all!

Brother, you better pack a lunch, and bring a BIG FUKKIN BAG. I'm just sayin'...    ;D <dontknow>

Something about this size might be your "preferred method..."

da1c4d313bed193564afd85964b9.jpg

This is just the box I take to the range, just in case...

100_0496.jpg

Yes, it's got "wings..."  <laughs>

100_0497.jpg

The top level - important poop.

100_0498.jpg

The sub-levels, and separate boxes - there's poop everywhere...  :o

100_0499.jpg

Close ups - I'll send out a 5.56mm BCM BCG to any registered member (as of this posting) that can identify all this poop.  <thumbsup>  ALL of it.  ;)

100_0500.jpg