• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drew, I bought another one...

98Z5V

Whats the status of this, envious minds want to know..and see pictures and video's

Minor update for ya, peaches...  <thumbsup> <laughs>

2000 rad shrouds came in this morning at work - seat was shipped from the east coast, so it should be along here in the next couple days.  Same with the rest of the plastics.  Pic of the new shrouds below, and then there's a bonus pic below that one - project bike we're working on.  2012 Hayabusa...

post-71-136297279724_thumb.jpg

post-71-136297279728_thumb.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shepp, that Busa isn't mine - shop bike for a customer.  I wouldn't want one, man.  That's a death sentence on two wheels, right there.  I'd be dead, or in jail, if I had one...  :o

The bling on this thing would blind you...

post-71-136297279732_thumb.jpg

post-71-136297279737_thumb.jpg

post-71-136297279742_thumb.jpg

post-71-136297279745_thumb.jpg

post-71-13629727975_thumb.jpg

post-71-136297279755_thumb.jpg

nice, i know they are retared. my buddy has one with all bolt on power, actully he just took my old laptop to start programing and what not. i road it 2-3 years back he tells me take it to 90 in 6th and crack it...........HOLY F&*K that thing set me back in my seat.

i love my TLR idk if i could ever sell her even tho i dont ride her like i should im getting to old/outta shape/fat for a sport bike. ive got alot of bling on mine too polished everything, ohlins rear shock and stearing damper, custom made billit clutch plate, custom clear clutch cover, race tec front springs, few motor mods, and a bunch of other poop LOL

Holy $h!t ...A T-25 turbo on a bike ... My buddy "Pocket Mike" sales the software and programs chips for those. I haven't seen one on a bike in 5-6 years. A couple of guys I use to hang out with put them on there Busa's. One guy claimed he hit 200 mph with the turbo kit installed.

I's a twin turbo setup  - I'll have to upload it again tomorrow...  ;D

EDIT - Should be showing up now....  <thumbsup>

Are you going to run a Data logger or a Palm pilot setup or something else to manage the fuel and electronics? Is your exhaust work done?

That thing was way done, brother, a long time ago.  It's carbed, so there's no fuel management, besides jetting and dyno tuning.  Turbo'ing a carbed bike is a challenge, but once you know what's going on, it's pretty easy, and much better than a EFI turbo setup.  There were electronics on it, for the shot delay (wet nitrous setup) and ignition timing, but that was minor.  The wet-shot nitrous was triggered from a mechanical switch that let go when you hit WOT.  You could be "mostly pinned" and be okay, but when you laid into it, you got some turbo-nitrous fury...  :o

242 lbs, with a full 1 gal fuel cell.  150+ hp.

Another finished pic on Wednesday.  <thumbsup>

As always, I've got you covered on gas tube roll pins...  <thumbsup> <laughs> <lmao>

I gotta come stay at your place for a weekend. Rumor has it if you put one of those pins under your pillow...when you wake up there'll be a fully assembled ar in its place.  <laughs>

Are we adding riding to our Oct festivities? I want a shot at that beast!!

We sure can - no problems.  That twin turbo is gone now - shop bike at a previous shop I worked at.  We had it for about 1.5 years, raced the hell out of it, and turned it back over to the owner.  That was  $75,000 build...  :o