• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HURRICANE ISAAC

Microgunner

was headed right for us and the RNC but looks like it may drift a little westward...I hope.

Some of the urbanites have their American Express bricks ready to go smash and grab shopping as soon as the riots begin.

Businesses near the RNC are boarding up their windows.

Police snipers on rooftops. Something I've never seen before.

Damn september storm is heading stright towards me now :gtfo2: no big deal just a pain in the azz loosing power in this awful heat & humidity. The gas stations are already getting low on gas,grocery stores are out of EVERYTHING, I stocked up early <thumbsup> I have a question maybe y'all can help me with...what would be better a 6500 watt Honda gas generator or a 6500 watt Titan diesel generator?

Both are good, I have a 6500k Yamaha and it runs my whole house, it is gas, but I noticed that the Ethenol that is being added to the gas breaks down and gums everything up, and thats even putting in treatments! pisses me off when have to tear down a carb right before you need to use the damn thing! If I were to do it again I would go Diesel or LP or Natural Gas.