• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Here's an idea

survivalshop

This probably won't make much sense to the gun banners ,but insted of banning some thing , that won't make a hill of beans difference in gun violence , Why not use the Concealed weapons license as a tool to be able to purchase said firearms( & mags ) that they want to ban.

As a CWL holder , you have already had a back ground check & when was the last time you saw a gang banger with a CWL ? Or for that matter a nut case !

If a state doesn't have this program available ( this might help in getting it ) have the same process with an photo ID ( like we should have every where for voting ). this way nothing is banned , no registration ( and that's what they want with them registered as a title II ) & ya know a law abiding citizen is buying & owning .

Also they should require any one under psychiatric care should be evaluated in some way ( that can be abused also )

Does this make sense ?

This probably won't make much sense to the gun banners ,but insted of banning some thing , that won't make a hill of beans difference in gun violence , Why not use the Concealed weapons license as a tool to be able to purchase said firearms( & mags ) that they want to ban.

As a CWL holder , you have already had a back ground check & when was the last time you saw a gang banger with a CWL ? Or for that matter a nut case !

If a state doesn't have this program available ( this might help in getting it ) have the same process with an photo ID ( like we should have every where for voting ). this way nothing is banned , no registration ( and that's what they want with them registered as a title II ) & ya know a law abiding citizen is buying & owning .

Also they should require any one under psychiatric care should be evaluated in some way ( that can be abused also )

Does this make sense ?

Makes sense... but still will not stop the bad guys from getting what they want... How will this work with person to person sales?, no background checks on private sales... Unless you know who you are dealing with.

Makes sense... but still will not stop the bad guys from getting what they want... How will this work with person to person sales?, no background checks on private sales... Unless you know who you are dealing with.

All  procedures for firearms sales would not change .

If I don't have a CWL in my state , I would have a three day waiting period for firearm transfer to me , but since I have a CWL , it transfers at time of sale .

Maybe its time to look at private sales in a different light , better than banning something (s)

You will never stop a bad guy from procuring a firearm if they want one bad enough . If they want one bad enough , they will KILL an LEO for one & for those who think that's a hard thing to do , you watch too much TV.

That woman that was a straw buyer for that wacko in NY , will & should be made an example of .

All  procedures for firearms sales would not change .

If I don't have a CWL in my state , I would have a three day waiting period for firearm transfer to me , but since I have a CWL , it transfers at time of sale .

Maybe its time to look at private sales in a different light , better than banning something (s)

You will never stop a bad guy from procuring a firearm if they want one bad enough . If they want one bad enough , they will KILL an LEO for one & for those who think that's a hard thing to do , you watch too much TV.

That woman that was a straw buyer for that wacko in NY , will & should be made an example of .

makes perfect sense but people like the C.U.N.T (cant understand normal thinking) finestine dont look at it that way. wish they would wake the fornicate up!

as for the lady who hooked up that wackoo up should be put up as an accessery to murder..........

Some stuff I heard passed around:

1. Tighter and harsher laws for both parties of a "Straw" deal.

2. Adding violent Misdemeanors to the Felony list. So spouse beaters, and the such, won't be able to buy or own.

3. Adding registered drug offenders to the list of no ownership.

4. Requiring an ownership license that can be denied/revoked due to mental illness. This includes PTSD.

5. Increasing the penalty for violent crimes with guns. I think even attempted murder should get the death penalty. Why go easy on them just because they failed at their task.

Some stuff I heard passed around:

1. Tighter and harsher laws for both parties of a "Straw" deal.

2. Adding violent Misdemeanors to the Felony list. So spouse beaters, and the such, won't be able to buy or own.

3. Adding registered drug offenders to the list of no ownership.

4. Requiring an ownership license that can be denied/revoked due to mental illness. This includes PTSD.

5. Increasing the penalty for violent crimes with guns. I think even attempted murder should get the death penalty. Why go easy on them just because they failed at their task.

and no 20 years on death row, you get your one apeal then your cooked. ive been hearing a story on the news about a guy on death row that got himself up to 425# now the gurny wont hold him and they cant locate a vain to inject him to "humanly". jab that fucker in the neck or put a bullet in his head. tired of all this touchy feely bullpoopy, these "people" are animals.......they should be treated as such.

That's already the case, and has been for many, many years now.  Lautenberg Amendment.  If you're convicted even of the Misdemeanor Crime of Domestic Violence, you lost your firearms ownership/possession rights.  Convicted is not accused - you'd have to be convicted.

I take issue with #2. I know people who have domestic violence convictions for punching a wall on the way out of the house after a tiff with the misses. I personally am a hothead and have smashed my share of stuff. I have never..nor will I ever hit a woman ( although working weekends as nightclub security..ive "helped" a few out the front door) this is not a reason to loose your rights as a citizen.  Stories and situations can always be embellished. Loosing the right to be able to defend yourself over something minor is tyranny. Im w planeflyer on this one. No ban. No new regulations. No negotiation.

I'm with ya on the Lautenberg bullpoopy, too.  That Amendment was passed, and became part of the law.  Sometime around 1999 or 2000, after lengthy court battles, it was decided that it was retroactive, and it DID apply to military members.  If you're a Soldier, and you're not permitted to handle firearms... 

So, I had to put 3 very, very good Soldiers out the door. Not my choice, their names were on the list, and they had to go.  One got to stay, but had to become a Chaplain's Assistant (no weapons assigned to that job specialty). 

How about this:

I want a belt-fed M-60 and 70 500-round belts.

They need to make sure I'm a standup guy.

I show my birth certificate while loudly proclaiming "I'm an American fukin' Citizen!  Here's my fukin' permit!"

The sale is approved.

Jon

Couldn't agree with you more , but right now we have the problem at hand & seems no one is coming up with ideas except the ban commies.

I plan on putting this idea to my congressman & any one that will listen .

Banning any thing is not the answer , we know that ,but its there way of disarming us & we all know that .

It has nothing to do with crime control.

Hippa laws as they are written ,will keep the nut cases incognito ,know one will be able to recognize them before hand ,so if they bust a screw & kill people , they all can say , who knew such a thing would happen.

Ya know since this butt head took office , he has had it all his way , about time we changed that .

ive been hearing a story on the news about a guy on death row that got himself up to 425# now the gurny wont hold him and they cant locate a vain to inject him to "humanly".

And that is B.S.! My wife is an RN and when she heard that crap she said she or any other decent nurse is capable of finding a vein on any person, no matter how big they are.