• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

imschurs Browning High Power

imschur

Holy cow did Microgunner hook me up good with a Belgian High Power. Finish is near perfect. Im going to clean it up good and maybe get some new grips for photographic purposes.

This gun has been on my bucket list for decades.

This pistol was the talk of the gun shop today.

Pictures once she's cleaned up

Drew, thanks for the PM.  I would be glad to take a fww shots of that one.  I'm sure the mags in it are not CA compliant, so you will need to ship that over to Tom's house and I will meet him in AZ for the photo shoot. I will have to schedule a day off work to make enough time available to give that gun the treatment it deserves, so keep me posted on when it will ship out.

What's that?...you don't remember sending a PM?  I mean it did come from Tom's account, but it said this is Drew and I've logged on through 98's account while mine is being updated.... <dontknow>

Sorry guys, my health is kicking my ass for a few days now. Cant even stand upright. Back on meds. Maybe tomorrow

That's bullpoopy - pick your vagina up off the floor, smear yourself down with some Gyne-Lotromin and Vagisil, eat a couple Extra-Strength Midol, wash them down with a warm glass of STFU, and post the fuckin pics, man.

That get your attention?  Did you laugh?  If you laughed, you feel good enough to post pics.  If you didn't laugh, you really might be sick.  I'm just sayin'...  <dontknow>

That's bullpoopy - pick your vagina up off the floor, smear yourself down with some Gyne-Lotromin and Vagisil, eat a couple Extra-Strength Midol, wash them down with a warm glass of STFU, and post the fuckin pics, man.

I've seen it. It's real purdy.

Eewwww!!!  :puke:  You've SEEN his vagina?!?

<lmao>

Jon