• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Turns out I cant have a cool bolt action

imschur

Cant have a threaded muzzle

Mossberg MVP is still a go, then.  Run your AR mags, bolt action, fluted heavy barrel, non-threaded.  I must admit, it's a damn good rifle, too.  1:9 twist keeps it very accurate for the 55gr stuff, and it does well with 62gr M855.  Something to ponder, brother. 

Drew I heard Virginia is nice this time of the year !

Your wife can visit you often !

^^^  <laughs> <lmao>

Just make sure you get out west, somewhere around the mountains.  The NOVA area sucks, because DC sucks.  <thumbsup>

We have not had the actual law decoded yet or not that I have seen. The original 14 pages stated existing guns would have to be modified to the new laws. The final laws were over 100 pages

I have a lot of money riding on this bullshit. Hell Im still waiting on three cans

Will you be able to keep the threaded muzzle firearms you already possess?

What if you had a bolt gun with a built in comp as part of the barrel (remmy 700 VTR) I don't see how you would "fix" that other than chopping it off.

Would a perm attached (per ATF guidelines) thread protector be ok? That way you could just silver solder it or pin it and hope it gets overturned at some point.

You guys are killing me. I'd leave this area in an instant if the job wasn't in the area.

That's why I always say how places like Wyoming are calling my name.

I'm there too, plus my daughter, but don't think that Tom and I haven't started planning this out…..

Parapets and moats with hippos!!!!