• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Motherlode

washguy

Well, he's welcome to spend some time here if he wants. it may benefit his business . I can believe , time, would be a problem for him.

Most of us here are used to fitting grips & such . As long as its not too much. The 30'06 is some thing I would also be interested in building, so I will be following how it goes.

I would also like to here about your range time with this lower. Looks like a solid platform.

Survival,

Bet you're right about his time.

I actually meant that he encourages you guys to call him. He evidently can run a phone and machinery simultaneously.

He told me that he is tooling up for the Uppers - also from billet 7 series alloy. Also , since he is going to make Bolts and associated parts, the Long Action components will be a simple matter of "scaling up".

Apparently, he's made many of these parts before, on contract.

If any of you want additional views of my Lower, let me know,

Thanks,

Chris

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing how there's a standard AR15 trigger setup in yours, that means the width of the lower is the same width of other lowers, in that area.  Based on that, standard safety levers work.

Honestly, I'd tell him not to bother with an ambi safety.  The universal, proven Go-To on that one is the Battle Arms Development Ambidextrous Safety Selector - the BADASS. 

Another "honesty" here - even if he spends the time developing an ambi safety, I'll take it out and install a BADASS.  Most people will.

Do you work for the company?  It sure seems like it.  Please define your relationship.  Not trying to piss in your Cheerios, but it seems like you're pitching alot.

If you work for them, just say it.  Doesn't change anything with your posts, nothing bad will happen.  If you do work for them, and you're hiding that, then it seems rather "Obama" to me.

You guys don't know me and that seems to be a problem for you. I guess I understand. 

I do not work for AAA, I work for Murray Custom Leather.

My relationship with AAA is as a customer, who received good service. 

I learned from Mitch that there was a thread started on this Forum and that he didn't know "how it worked".

When I noticed that there was no contact information for this "mystery" manufacturer, I thought it would be

useful to let you guys know who it is and what is going on.

I just simply like what I bought and am passing on the information.

Thanks,

Chris Caciola

Ft. Worth, TX

You guys don't know me and that seems to be a problem for you.

That's not it at all, man.  From your posts, it just seemed like you were posting alot of information about the rifle, kinda like from the manufacturer's point of view, but trying to sound like a customer.  Almost like an advertisement.

That's not a problem, had you been the manufacturer, even.  It just looked fishy, and has a "fake" feel to it.

Hey, I like the rifle.  I almost wish you were the manufacturer.  Get the rapport going, get the testing going, we're all in. 

We welcome people we don't know, all the time here.  You are very welcomed here. 

You guys don't know me and that seems to be a problem for you. I guess I understand. 

I do not work for AAA, I work for Murray Custom Leather.

My relationship with AAA is as a customer, who received good service. 

I learned from Mitch that there was a thread started on this Forum and that he didn't know "how it worked".

When I noticed that there was no contact information for this "mystery" manufacturer, I thought it would be

useful to let you guys know who it is and what is going on.

I just simply like what I bought and am passing on the information.

Thanks,

Chris Caciola

Ft. Worth, TX

Thanks for a little in the way of explanation brother, it goes a LONG way...

We try to take care of our vendors AND community members. Knowing your relationship to the product/producer gives vital perspective to your review of the product. We naturally expect vendors to have good things to say about their products, but there also has to be an understanding between the site owner here and the vendor. If it is perceived that an employee or manufacturer representative is using this community to promote their product, without permission, it will immediately be questioned.

We certainly appreciate your product feedback, and your honesty. Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay!  <thumbsup>

Got to the range Friday.  Lower performed flawlessly - loaded and fed from magazine, no rattles or looseness between upper & lower.

DPMS Upper accuracy consistent with when on it's DPMS lower.

150gr Hornady soft points @ 100 yards, 1/2" rings on target.

Picked up a first-run "MAC 12" 30-06 Lower from Mitch at Dallas Market Hall Gun Show for $600. 

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,

Chris