The Motherlode

washguy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys    98Z ill be passing your info on to him for the long 30 cal ,,,,thank you for the input!

Its an overwhelming thing to see 500 ar308 lowers all  gleaming under the shop lights...lol   I dont even have one to fondle here at home

just sayin   :))     I just want all of my brothers to know if the lowers/uppers arnt quality and  they dont pass the smell test I wont be associated with them.....im no ffl for sure so you guys would be dealing with the company....but I will not put anyone here in a  bad situation.If I feel its right then okay...but if it isnt ....well you guys know the drill...  that goes for everything.......well cept for me touting the green mountain grill to Rene....lol     Wash

Hi Guys had a long talk with the mfg today. He told me he needs a couple of weeks to finish a part for the lpk package,and also this first batch of lowers wont be able to use the ar10 mags in addition to dpms style...I was told in the beginning that they would. On the 30 cal long lower..well he has to build the upper and a bcg extension for it..so no telling on when that will happen....im trying to get him to send a lower to one of the Mods for review....im starting to have second thoughts on this project...just sayin

:) Wash

Edited by washguy

Robo I like the way you think....my sentiments too..I have no investment....it takes more than a few cnc machines to get a product to market :) Wash

.....and perhaps that's where I could help. 

Let me know what you're looking for in a upper/lower and I'll design/manufacture along those specs. :D

-S

.....and perhaps that's where I could help. 

Let me know what you're looking for in a upper/lower and I'll design/manufacture along those specs. :D

-S

a dedicated side charger lr308 upper would be nice. not the silly thing that fulton does, where they just cut the slot out of a regular upper that still has a normal charging handle slot, but one made that way to begin with.

and for lower, both having the tiny cutout for the BADASS ambi safety as well as being set up like the AXTS for mag + bolt release.

http://axtsweapons.com/products/AX762

a dedicated side charger lr308 upper would be nice. not the silly thing that fulton does, where they just cut the slot out of a regular upper that still has a normal charging handle slot, but one made that way to begin with.

and for lower, both having the tiny cutout for the BADASS ambi safety as well as being set up like the AXTS for mag + bolt release.

http://axtsweapons.com/products/AX762

Interesting... will definitely look into it. The standard top charger slot is a PITA to machine if the upper is made out of solid billet, so the side charger makes sense.

Edited by shibiwan