• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Girls with Guns

MikedaddyH

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

He may or may not of along with other enjoyed a non beer beverage with a higher octane rating the beer but still not a beer. so say the judges. Apparently the higher octane non beer drinks have been known to affect the laws of gravity as some of us may or may not of found out. :popcorn:

Oh, it's nothing to do with beer, no matter WHAT the Beer-Octane rating is. It's about mixing the Krakken spiced rum, Salted Caramel Crown (pure candy), the Jameson's (gotta START with that), and then...  THEN...  some fucker brings out Hennessey Congac... THAT is when you're fucked.

I'm just sayin'... 

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh, it's nothing to do with beer, no matter WHAT the Beer-Octane rating is. It's about mixing the Krakken spiced rum, Salted Caramel Crown (pure candy), the Jameson's (gotta START with that), and then...  THEN...  some fucker brings out Hennessey Congac... THAT is when you're fucked.

I'm just sayin'... 

Nahhh !!!  You were already fucked by the time the Krakken Monster raised it's ugly head out of the sand. ... Your boy Jon got fucked by the Hennessy Black 🥵🤕🤒 ...Newton Laws do apply, Gravity wins !

15 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Sure , let's go with that, of course the non beers don't count...

14 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Are you talking about MGD? :hornet::lmao:

See? There you go. Somebody always has to take an easy shot at my beloved MGD.

It doesn't cause gravity attacks. Though I may nod off from time to time. :laffs:

16 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Sure , let's go with that, of course the non beers don't count...

14 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm just sayin'... 

58 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

See? There you go. Somebody always has to take an easy shot at my beloved MGD.

It doesn't cause gravity attacks. Though I may nod off from time to time. :laffs:

I would never take a shot at your precious MGD, @98Z5V seems to have listed off most if not all the non-beers consumed.  On the advice of my lawyer I can go so far as to say I may or may not have been responsible for one or more of the non-beers  :cool:

12 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I would never take a shot at your precious MGD, @98Z5V seems to have listed off most if not all the non-beers consumed.  On the advice of my lawyer I can go so far as to say I may or may not have been responsible for one or more of the non-beers  :cool:

You were Jameson (and that's alright) and you were Krakken...  We loved through that, at your direct responsibility.  JBMatt was that sweet, sexy Salted Caramel Crown - and we lived through that.

The guy that brought the Hennessey to the party was Mike.  All this lies at his feet...   :banana::laffs:

Just like when he brought that Chinese rice-wine to the party a few years ago...  It smelled like perfume, and it tasted like old gym socks...   :lmao:

31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You were Jameson (and that's alright) and you were Krakken...  We loved through that, at your direct responsibility.  JBMatt was that sweet, sexy Salted Caramel Crown - and we lived through that.

The guy that brought the Hennessey to the party was Mike.  All this lies at his feet...   :banana::laffs:

Just like when he brought that Chinese rice-wine to the party a few years ago...  It smelled like perfume, and it tasted like old gym socks...   :lmao:

I am only guilty of doing the beer run !

Becca bought that CHINESE RICE FUEL we drank.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:48 AM, Rsquared said:

Yeah, I think that she was the one that kept trying to give me $hit (jokingly of course) throughout the night.

But me being the chairman and CEO of the "I hate Fukin everybody" foundation.....wasn't having any of it.

I may have had a beer or two that night also.

You mean you guys drink at these shoots? say it ain't so ..... rolls eyes

24 minutes ago, DNP said:

I tried carrying like that for a while. Eventually had to quit wearing thongs. The slide kept pulling hair on the draw. 

So, did the short and curlys affect 1911 operation? Just curious.

I bet John Browning planned for that.

Edited by Sisco