• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

US Capitol on lockdown; gunfire reported

98Z5V

Wtf does the navy yard shooting have to do with this? This was someone being chased, an exchange with the cops. Just happens to be outside the Capitol....I highly doubt this was a planned stop for that criminal.

Maybe if dipwad's cronies hadn't erected barricades all over, the shooting would have been in Anacostia.

Lol. Sorry that's a good one.

That just bugged me. " the lockdown follows a shooting it the dc navy yard last month..." And? Just about everything that happens from that point forward technically "follows" the shooting. I guess my bad gas follows the shooting...and not the burrito from Jon's favorite authentic Mexican shop.

I guess my bad gas follows the shooting...and not the burrito from Jon's favorite authentic Mexican shop.

Hey, that's a pretty great place - had breakfast with him there one Saturday morning.  <thumbsup>

I'm just sayin'...

I'm not blaming that place...I look forward to eating there. I almost want to head out and meet you at the range this weekend.

I'm all for it!!!  Hell yeah!!!  Hitting the range at 9am.  <thumbsup>

Here we go...driver is from CT

Oh Lordy, not another one...

Whats up with ya'll in CT? lol :) Wash

No kiddin', huh?...  :banana:

Terrance Gainer, the Senate sergeant at arms, told Fox News that this appears to be an "isolated incident." Gainer also said the injured Capitol Police officer crashed a police cruiser while trying to join the chase. The cruiser "seriously clipped" a barricade, he said, but the injuries are "not life threatening." 

No joke, "seriously clipped" it... 

Suspect is dead. 1 year-old baby is fine.  Suspect tried to run down a Secret Service Agent, then the chase started.