• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Merry FNXmas to me

BigP623

So my wife got her new car she's been wanting for christmas this year, I know a few weeks early but she couldn't wait, so she told me I can buy a new gun.  Well its not often she tells me this so Ive been hunting for a better part of a week or so when this evening I walk into the LGS and he has 3 FNX tactical 45s sitting on the counter waiting to be checked into inventory, 2 in FDE.  Well to make a long story short I popped on one of the FDE FNXs real quick as Ive never seen one actually in stock anywhere since I can remember.  Its a sweet gun and the more I hold it the more I like it.  And the best part is now I have something other than my AR with a threaded barrel, I feel a suppressor calling my name soon...

post-13269-0-57822200-1386814361_thumb.j

post-13269-0-31960800-1386814373_thumb.j

post-13269-0-55745300-1386814385_thumb.j

post-13269-0-52360600-1386814400_thumb.j

Edited by BigP623

<--- jealous

I want that pistol something fierce. I'm torn between it and the Para "Recon"

No you aren't…don't be a dumbass…you've been rambling on about the phuckin' FNXs for God knows how long and now your "torn" between FDE badassery and a yawny 1911?!

Holy shite your catching whatever Pelosi has!!  Go get the goddam FNX and stfu about that stupid Para!!

Edited by planeflyer21

No you aren't…don't be a dumbass…you've been rambling on about the phuckin' FNXs for God knows how long and now your "torn" between FDE badassery and a yawny 1911?!

Holy shite your catching whatever Pelosi has!!  Go get the goddam FNX and stfu about that stupid Para!!

I'm still waiting for Rob to see this.  I had flashbacks reading it.  You make me proud, Jon.  <lmao>

Screw you all.... I'm still shopping.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=381010520

(I love that the best lighting in this guys house.... is in the bathroom!!)

If it's like my place, the bathroom is the cleanest room in the house.

Plain Jane FNX…I'm surprised Robo.  I would've thought this more your speed:  http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=381366062

If it's like my place, the bathroom is the cleanest room in the house.

Plain Jane FNX…I'm surprised Robo.  I would've thought this more your speed:  http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=381366062

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Unfortunately, Diane Fuckstein says "No fun, even for the Five-O". Threaded barrels are useless because I can't add a suppressor here. Forward grips are a no-no as well.

So here is what I'm thinking....

1. FNX 45 Stainless
  2. Contact www.landmprecisiongunworks.com and have the slide milled for the RMR sight
  3. Get myself a Trijicon NiB coated RMR
  4. Get some raised Trijicon sights!
  5. Add the EFK Dragon ported barrelFNP-45-pb-small.jpg

Something similar to this guy... (Minus the silly bipod)

IMG00101.jpg