• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
MikedaddyH

What did do today on your loading bench !

3 hours ago, Dane Armory said:

Made two lots of 250 rounds each with CFE-Pistol and Berry played projectiles. First batch used 5.2gr with HBFP and the second used 5.4gr with RN. They looked really good,hope they shoot as well.

Those hot?  They look like it. I hope they don't shoot like your "warm 10mm loads," that throw brass back 30 fucking feet...   :laffs:I'm just sayin'...  :banana:

I made another batch of 250 rounds with 5.3gr of CFE-Pistol and HSM plated 124gr Round Nose projectiles. 2x - 3x Win brass

I'm WAY behind...   I primed 150 x .338 Lapua Magnum last night.  Prepped them all the days before.  I need to primer up 250 x Grendel tonight, and maybe drop powder and projectile on those Lapuas.  I've got 250 5.56 LC brass I need to get through for 75gr heavies in the 5.56 guns (they're cleaned and resized, crimps cut out already).  Have to get through Win Mag final test loads before Sunday morning - then select a load and get them loaded up.  Same with the 140gr and 147gr .260 Rem loads - they're done, they need shot, combo selected Sunday morning, then load both up for next week.  Something like 100 pieces of 338 Fed cleaned and resized.  Need those running by this time next week...  Gonna be long nights, and the coming weekend...

Edited by 98Z5V

Spent a lot of time making 253 rounds of 10mmAuto today. Batches of 50 was all I could do at a time, 800X meters like Frosted Flakes ! Did my perfect plinker load with 180gr Flat point plated over 8.7grains of 800X in 1x and 2x brass. 🔫

1 hour ago, Dane Armory said:

Spent a lot of time making 253 rounds of 10mmAuto today. Batches of 50 was all I could do at a time, 800X meters like Frosted Flakes ! Did my perfect plinker load with 180gr Flat point plated over 8.7grains of 800X in 1x and 2x brass. 🔫

good to know brother, the vet has one upped me and has a 10mm now. if i get my duckets right ill have to spend em and relode.. good info!

2 hours ago, Dane Armory said:

180gr Flat point plated over 8.7grains of 800X 🔫

THAT IS FUCKED UP!!!  Why you gonna do that to us?!  I'm not shooting that thing. 

It used to throw brass about 30 yards behind it.  Now, it's gonna throw brass further than a college kid can kick a field goal!  WTF man...   :lmao:

Tom ,

Calm down !!!

The plinker load cycles perfectly , its warm at best .  The hot loads we're 9.2gr , 9.3gr and  9.4gr with XTP's , the 9.5gr wouldn't cycle in the Witness and stung like hell in my friend's G20. Just to may you happy I will bring a couple boxes of hot stuff for you !

Alright, alright.  "PLinker load" you say. I'll shoot it then.  Get that dude out in left field ready to grab my brass when I shoot it.... I'll do it...