• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Way To Go Desert Tech!

• 3 years later...

I'm throwing this in he first Desert Tech thread I could find....

Desert Tech had a little promo shoot in El Centro last weekend. Went down with a few friends and tried one out. Was going to try out a few, but one was good enough. Triggers were really nice and it was a very easy gun to shoot. The bolt operation feels a little unnatural, but you get used to it quick.  This was the 6.5 Creedmore I wanted to shoot their .338 or the .375 Cheytac, but they were charging $10/round to shoot those.  I wasn't THAT interested.   These rifles are pricey, way pricey.

image.jpeg

Edited by DNP

10 bucks a round? Jesus H Christ! Are the casings made out of gold or something? Screw that noise my man. The MRAD will be making the trip again this fall for any of the guys that didn't get a chance to play with it last time (you and Matt). And I sent Tom all of the 338 tooling for reloading the shell cases that I left with him. So hopefully he can get them loaded up for the fall shoot.

I'm still not tooled up for reloading yet. Mainly out of laziness and stupidity.