Cali_Ed

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally! The rest of my parts!

I had the completed lower, and the bare upper already.

But my magazines are delayed in Houston because some dumbasses are afraid of a little snow. They should have been here yesterday.

Geeez we had almost 2 inches here....all gone now.....lol :) Wash

1BE35682-8F95-4F1A-BBFF-10DC5748B3F2_zps

Ordered from PK firearms didn't realize they were in IL I ordered Sunday night it was at my door this morning ordered from MWI 5 min after I ordered from PK my order was processed today.....and they're only 45 min away.......

Edited by shepp

got me some goodies today   Nexgen upper,16'' helical fluted 5r barrel, Nexgen bcg, 308 shorty brake,lancer 10rd mag, BCM KMR 13.5 keymod rail, rogers super stock,Kies adj gas block....  build starts tomorrow  but its sleeping beside me tonite so I can fondle it

:) Wash          actually all the parts came in a couple of days ago...im late in posting up !

Edited by washguy

That's ALOT of stuff in ONE DAY, brother.

My only question is...   What did Char get?  :banana:

Yes brother...it all came on the same day! I love it when a plan comes together.

It is for her   <laughs>   its going on her DPMS lower. She wont use her 308's for hunting,cause they are too heavy she sez.

So, actually I got nuthin! :yup:   Wash

Yes brother...it all came on the same day! I love it when a plan comes together.

It is for her <laughs> its going on her DPMS lower. She wont use her 308's for hunting,cause they are too heavy she sez.

So, actually I got nuthin! :yup: Wash

Lol I was going to say it's probably all for char lol

My hot mail lady brought my clevland holster and the 5.11 carry shirt.

Really like the holster so far it don't feel any different than having my work phone clipped to my beltCE1F0D8C-7A14-4758-93B5-B03B63EC1092_zps

Wish I had a hot mail lady...mine looks like the wife of a Russian beet farmer! But she did bring my two Aero Precision M5 LPKs and the Master BCG Spare Parts Kit from d.wilson today.

Got this guy in the mail last night...  

20150318_071715_zpsowoe7kfz.jpg

Took it to work today since I'm out in the field this week.  Been glassing the valley all morning.   It's overcast today but so far I'm pretty impressed with the clarity and the light gathering.  Seems like it's MUCH higher quality than its $280.00 price tag would indicate.  And its FFP w/ a partially illuminated reticle.

Looking forward to giving it a full shakedown at the range. <thumbsup>  

Got this guy in the mail last night...  

20150318_071715_zpsowoe7kfz.jpg

Took it to work today since I'm out in the field this week.  Been glassing the valley all morning.   It's overcast today but so far I'm pretty impressed with the clarity and the light gathering.  Seems like it's MUCH higher quality than its $280.00 price tag would indicate.  And its FFP w/ a partially illuminated reticle.

Looking forward to giving it a full shakedown at the range. <thumbsup>

I have the same scope on my ar10, I'm impressed with all their products so far.

I got a tactical tailor .308 mag pouch today, I'll have to post a review on it vs. the flight lite.