Cali_Ed

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Fulton armory 20" match barrel in target gray. Also got a gas block and gas tube. But that's just a gas block and gas tube lol.

I have everything now except the stock, handgaurd and barrel nut, muzzle device, forward assist and dust cover. Will take the bolt and barrel to get headspaced tomorrow

post-15989-0-21286400-1432245100_thumb.j

Brass catcher,2 medium riser mounts,1 low riser mount all of these are 3 slot and 3 one inch push button sling mounts.

Redoing 3 of my 308s and one M400 so I have a lot of things comming in in the next week,I've gotten something every day this week and waiting on some Pro Grips,sites,lights,LAR-308 wrench,crush washers and a trigger and some other odds and end stuff.

Wow, those look great shepp! Where'd you send them to get all that done?

And what did it run? The stepper motors can be bought for about $6 a piece. I don't trust myself to to fix it. I have a guy in town that runs a few hundred, Chevy wanted a ton. I gotta do it though. I think I have 2 gauges that still work. I use a speedometer on my iPhone when I drive the truck.

I found a speedometer shop in Oklahoma that I sent the 2005 Tahoe instrument panel to. He did all the steppers and a LEDs for $100 return shipping included.

Replacing the steppers isn't difficult for a electronic tech (soldering required) but the steppers have to be calibrated. eBay has several shops and if you use PayPal. IT worked for me I checked reviews and looked the address up on Google Earth and made the call, He was the closest shop to home

It worked 100% and was good when it was traded off in March 2015. Local Chevy dealer wanted $600 for a replacment.

Edited by mrmackc

The place that did mine is in onalaska wi. You could get single motors (don't remember the price) or a total rebuild motors, gear select light and OD light redone for 110$ for states around wi 125$ I think for all others includes return shipping. I paid 225 to have this done. I had found a guy in Glendale AZ but he was a bit more expensive.

I went with www.gmgaugerepair.com

Check engine is my rear O2 sensor

Edited by shepp