• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite AR10 likes/dislikes

Likes, reliability first. It has never missed a beat. Accuracy is right at the top of the like list as well.

Dislikes.... maybe all the proprietary parts, can't really blame ArmaLite but it would be nice to have more of a standard spec like the AR-15

Good to see you over here JT.

Likes, reliability first. It has never missed a beat. Accuracy is right at the top of the like list as well.

Dislikes.... maybe all the proprietary parts, can't really blame ArmaLite but it would be nice to have more of a standard spec like the AR-15

That's all the 308 ARs, brother, not just Armalite.  It gets confusing building one, with the three major patterns out there. 

I feel REALLY bad for all those RRA guys, though...  <lmao>

Nope, not skeered. Just not hitting the board much for the last few days. Gearing up for a Looooooong work weekend.

And hey, I can't help but to go on and on about such fine equipment as my beloved Armalite produces. I mean, I couldn't go on that long about some RRA stuff. Now maybe some CMMG products. <laughs>.

Run it WET...Really Wet !... oil splashing in your Face... Running down your arm and Dripping on the floor !

For the first 50 Plus rounds . OH yeah , shoot ,clean the barrel each of the first 10 rounds then clean every 20 rounds for the first 100.

This is to seat the bolt and the barrel extension.

Also no one wants to rack their gun before they shoot it the very first time.