• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gun Safe diving on a cold winter's day.

Sisco

What do I do when it's -13 F out and I am Jonesing to get out to the range?

I get on my headlamp and dig out the far corners of my gun safe to see what I find. So far this morning: Some 35 year old 30-06 reloads. A box of failed super heavy bullet 45 ACP loads (300 gr). Failed because at 10 yards with Unique powder they had the trajectory of an underhand thrown softball. Some 40 year old .357 JSP factory loads, Some Speer 9mm JSP reloads that actually were pretty good 35 years ago. And a bunch of partial boxes I inherited from my father 20 years ago. When the snow melts I think I will have a shoot at the range just to use this stuff up. Any body else ever do this with their safe? What did you find?

I am jonsing to get my A3 Hbar sighted in going to do some serious wolf hunting this month pelts should be prime and we have plenty of snow , got the snow sled ready just nead some decent weather....

Now when you say snow sled do you mean "snow machine" or as us in the Midwest call snow mobiles??

I asked because I was in Montana once and he kept saying snow machine, I though he was talking about the device ski hills use to make snow but he meant snow mobile I didn't know wtf he was talking about for a few min lol

Now when you say snow sled do you mean "snow machine" or as us in the Midwest call snow mobiles??

I asked because I was in Montana once and he kept saying snow machine, I though he was talking about the device ski hills use to make snow but he meant snow mobile I didn't know wtf he was talking about for a few min lol

snowmobile .... i have always called them sleds.. sorry about that.