• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Coming Soon!

bubbasks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 50's are a lot of fun, if I ever get to build one it will be a M2, my longtime friend and shooting buddy has a Ferret 50 and a Barrett M82a1, a string of 5 rds fired quickly is a blast out of the barrett, and your are correct it's like a 12g with heavy loads really just a good hard shove against your shoulder ( IMO a 270 bolt gun is waayyy worse), but it is also a big ass explosion, it will bounce or blow just about everything off the table!! Congratulations, I hope you get her out soon!!

For you Armalite fans, Ferret makes a upper that fits Armalite ar-10 lowers.

Edited by texas30cal

Welll its doable then. Oh and i brought 'er home tonight. Pulled appart to clean. Bolt is about the size of a 308ar reciever! Neways get to wiping everything down inside and out. Go to put my cleaning rod in and guess what.... too short. Story of my life! Lol i say its bc its chamber and barrel are too big ;)

Edited by bubbasks

Ok so my boredom got to me and one thing ive noticed is the lack of a cheek rest other than resting on the piece of pipe, i mean receiver. Thought of foam with sticky on it cut to size but tried making this. Foam left over from my pelican case and a used shemagh i had laying around. Very comfortable and should wick up sweat.

IMG_20140225_232046_945_zps62a2812f.jpg

IMG_20140225_232102_272_zpscfc63ee7.jpg

IMG_20140225_232238_959_zps303b8476.jpg

IMG_20140225_232250_013_zps7b60a0d2.jpg

Well today was the day. All i can say is everyone in here needs one. Period. Such a blast and had lots of fun. Rifle shot great and stacked the M2AP on top of each other. Very soft shooter but man; the concussion started to give you a headach 20-30 rnds in. Put 40 down range between me and some buddies. And even tried a standing shot. Trigger feels like a feather when your adrenaline is going!

Had one case have a case/head and neck fracture.

IMG_20140301_134924_536_zps6e7c56e0.jpg

And even dug a bullet out of the hill

IMG_20140301_183236_665_zps587358a0.jpg

Edited by bubbasks