• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Blades

Robocop1051

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will snap a picture of it it also has a marlin spike for undoing knotsin para chord or rope it is the one with green handles I think from what I have found out it was made by the same company that made them during the war but it was made between 1962 and 73

post-12857-0-94264200-1435564596_thumb.jpost-12857-0-70934600-1435564614_thumb.jpost-12857-0-81645900-1435564629_thumb.j

Bro hooked me up on our latest woods adventure! This neck tie is supper sharp made by hand from saw blades and wood I use from work :) kydex from the local hardware store that has everything ! And his ocd touch and a bottle opener!! Yes the back side has a retention in the sheth! I was able to add some new knots to his ocd and its adjustable for any neck!

• 4 weeks later...

yep, that's #1 Randall like i had, mine had stag grips tho, and different marks on the blade. seems it was a crescent scimatar looking thing, but it's been long ago. i don't recall it having "randall" on it anywhere. sure wish i still had it

True story....

My my father carries a custom Randall on his hunting holster. He's got 45 years of LE and is cowboy as cowboy gets.

On an elk hunt in Idaho, a hunter (new to the group, and not well known or liked by the majority of the group) got excited and took a shot at a bull from about 400 yards away... despite having never shot further than 100 yards in his life. He neglected the fact that my father was about 150 yards closer... AND DIRECTLY IN THE PATH OF THE BULLET HE WAS LAUNCHING.

My father said he was stalking to get get a closer shot when he heard a bzzzzzzzzz go passed his head, and then the loud boom. He dropped face first into the dirt and then the second bzzzzzzzzz came by... and then a third... all misses. The bull was harvested by another hunter in the group, on the other side of the grove they were in.

Needless to say my father was beyond the point of being a little pissed off. The other guy, 15 years his younger, tried to play the tough guy role as a defense... several guys had to grab my old man to keep him off the guy.

The quote of the hunt was, "I'd leave you out here in these hills, if I didn't think someone would recognize my Randall stickin' outta your chest."

• 2 weeks later...