• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pretty sexy

Looks like they dropped the ball with what should be a side-cocking system.

That would be cool all it is from the way I understand is a lower with no pistol grip and a rifle stock and you can use what ever upper in .556 or 7.62x39

Looks like they dropped the ball with what should be a side-cocking system.

That's all in the upper config, brother - toss a side-cocking upper on it.  <thumbsup>

I think I might get one of these.  Just because.  <dontknow>

• 4 weeks later...

Have to agree Ugly , boring and most of all why reinvent the wheel if you want to hunt with a AR do it! don't try to hide it ..... the AR platform in whatever caliber is the new best thing since slided bread for hunting it has it all.... without a pistol grip it is just another plastic gun!

... without a pistol grip it is just another plastic gun!

Yeah, but with a pistol grip it's still kinda plastic. I'm still looking for a DPMS LR-308 style wooden grip. Got really screwed buying the Tubb2K offering -- they said it would fit the DPMS but it's only for the SR-25 etc. -- and am still in the market. It's funny, the folks who sell wooden furniture for AR-style rifles do not respond to emails regarding whether they'd sell just the wood grip. I tried everyone I could find. I suspect there's an overlooked market out there.

Well Matt............................

I can see that the guys with the black hood and chloroform are gonna have to kidnap somebody else for a weekend. :ph34r: :auto:

I found out recently that chloroform is actually quite deadly, I'm going to lend you guys a ball peen hammer and hope my skull hasn't thinned any since my teens.....  <laughs>

I found out recently that chloroform is actually quite deadly, I'm going to lend you guys a ball peen hammer and hope my skull hasn't thinned any since my teens.....  <laughs>

My dad, US Navy and later USMC, WWII, told me that there were lots of guys who were addicted to chloroform. You could get it in all sorts of places. I guess you would say they were the original 'huffers'. You could also get "cough tablets" with chloroform mixed in, and the addicts would go for them, too. There were also guys addicted to ether. It's a fraction of alcohol, used for general anesthesia. But you could buy that all over, too. And ether is 'huffed' (inhaled). So they had some real issues with drugs and huffers and etc. and so forth back then that were maybe worse than we have today. Certainly the bar scenes were far more violent. The USMC would make barking noises at the Army guys and then they would all try to kill each other before the MPs showed up.

My dad was amazed about a dozen years ago that he went to a reunion of Marines and others that hit Iwo Jima and it was an open bar and nobody pulled a shiv or anything like that. Maybe we have become more civilized after all.