• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New to the group

AR MAN

Good evening all

I am Ronald Gerhold group name AR MAN

I am new to the forum. However I've been shooting for 45 years.

I joined the ARMY at age 17. I qualified as an expert Rifleman in grenades & Rifle.

I loved my M 16 and wanted an AR 15 for many years.

I finally bit the bullet so to speak. Shopping for a new .45 acp Bersa 45 thunder uc pro.

on bud's discount gun's, a ran across a Adams arms gas piston carbine base model .flat top

For a great price of $599.00 for a (blemish). however after paying for my AR I was notified it

was on back order. now it was available when I paid for it. so after 10 min of debate with the fine

people from bud's they sent me a non blemish model for no extra money.

So I am a very happy camper.

And I am now in the action of building an AR10/.308 /7.62

Thanks for looking Ronald

I am also a Ham radio technician K4GET

Hello from AZ Ronald!

Great bunch of folks here with plenty of knowledge to share.  Here's my little tidbit being a relative newbie here myself. 

GUARD YOUR WALLET!  As in have your wife reset the combo and lock it in your gun safe before you log on to here!

Hello from AZ Ronald!

Great bunch of folks here with plenty of knowledge to share. Here's my little tidbit being a relative newbie here myself.

GUARD YOUR WALLET! As in have your wife reset the combo and lock it in your gun safe before you log on to here!

LMAO....

Pay our dear friend little AdamO no attention, he's a bit of an alarmist. I'm sure you'll receive no less than unanimous agreement from the senior members here that we can be trusted in the utmost with respect to your personal finances. Relax and make yourself at home here, we're glad to have fresh meat... errrr, uh, a new member here. Welcome!