• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This makes me want to build one

Toolndie7

Toolndie I have a friend who has an unlimited truck and his son drives 2 - events a year. That truck is so cool but very expensive he's got over 125k in that truck plus extra engines and tranny. Jeremy races Pro Buggy so he is pretty good. BJ is the $H!T , crazy @$$ driver !

Corey's Pro 4 truck is awesome and its a top 10 truck

post-13525-0-62681300-1410977846_thumb.j

post-13525-0-17561400-1410977989_thumb.j

Can't even begin to explain the feeling of being tucked into a spot on a race course when those guys come by...close enough you could reach out and slap a tire. They play it up for the camera too...as soon as they see the vest...it's on. Those engines sound/feel amazing as they go by. I think most are in the 800-900 HP range.

Makes me miss it. Bad. It's been 4 years since I shot a race and 7 years since I've been in BAJA. Next year I'm changing that. I'm going to do the San Felipe 250 for sure...maybe the 500 and going to do my best to hit the 1000 again. Used to do all 3 every year. The US races are ok, but they have greatly limited out ability to get up close and personal anymore.

Can't even begin to explain the feeling of being tucked into a spot on a race course when those guys come by...close enough you could reach out and slap a tire. They play it up for the camera too...as soon as they see the vest...it's on. Those engines sound/feel amazing as they go by. I think most are in the 800-900 HP range.

Makes me miss it. Bad. It's been 4 years since I shot a race and 7 years since I've been in BAJA. Next year I'm changing that. I'm going to do the San Felipe 250 for sure...maybe the 500 and going to do my best to hit the 1000 again. Used to do all 3 every year. The US races are ok, but they have greatly limited out ability to get up close and personal anymore.

This thread is SO fitting, brother.  You seriously need to post up some of your race pics.  I'm not kidding.  Just give a sample.  Or 20...  <thumbsup>

Sounds like we need a 308 Baja trip...although, I'm a little nervous to be in Mexico with a few of you. We might not all make it back. Probably should set up lawyers before we go.

The San Felipe 250 takes place Jan22-25. We could plan a whole trip down. We camp...right on the race course. Wake up in the morning and watch trucks/cars go by. Maybe?