• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dog Attacks! What Say You?

planeflyer21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad is a mean bastard. he has slowed down a bit over the last decade, but if robo tossed out my last name to any of his brethren down south in Sonoma county, he would probably hear some stories. I don't think he's ever had K9 on him, but he would probably get the first bite in if he did.

lol. I was an east coast import, followed by a few years of family dysfunction on a massive scale. I left to live with relatives (and more massive amounts of dysfunction) and never looked back, while my sister returned to the original CA dysfunction and became a proud Sonoma resident again where she currently resides.

Blue. Sonoma Co is my hometown. All my family us still there.

Great area except for California government. My sister used to live in the area between Mendocino and Ukaiah in the redwoods. Pretty area up there, but you had to be damn careful where you walked. Think you know why. Always liked Sonoma valley before it got "discovered".

Lived in Fremont for a year while working in the bay area.

9/11 hit and so I put up an American flag in support. Arab (not 100% sure...but I believe he was a durka-durka and not a dot) neighbor across street complained to his next door neighbor.  Month later, black SUV was seen scoping out the neighborhood. Another week or two passes and I was woken up at night by the commotion outside. "Police" cars, unmarked black SUV's on the street, flashing lights, men in black tac gear were going through the arab's house. Two days later, I come home and see police car parked out front of the arab's house and 2 "police" officers were clearing the house again. 

Loved the area, but after living so close to little afghanistan, we packed up and moved back to AZ. Tired of all the f*ing foreigners, fruits, and nuts.