Robocop1051

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn .....Blue I just wore the 511 tactical cross trainers....they do EXACTYLY what they say...they are made for cross dressing trainers/ trannies...Damn im so bummed not moneywise,but they looked so good and they are really cushy...too much so...its like Nike Air  when the heel blows out.... wore em for the day and now im home taking a half of vicoden cause both my knees and back are hurtin form the crosstrainers....damn I had high hopes...Blue ill send em to ya if the size is right.10       looks like im hurtin so bad im gonna have to take extreme action and drink a beer    on crutches emoticon    Wash

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm about to try a set of these bitches out...

UA Valsetz boots.mp4

I'm scared of under armed every review I've read has said they're junk, I normally don't pay attention to reviews but when everyone says the soles fall off it's hard to ignore.

so far the reeboks have surpassed my expectations

29 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Damn wash! That's harsh!! Lol. I got 2 more pair, and bought a pair for my wife. Few guys at work jumped on the sale and like them as well. I wear 10.5 so those baby's might be a little snug

Damn Blue   They smell good...dont tell me you didnt sniff em too....lol...Yep well bigfoot Char is the new proud owner of them..Ha either shes got big feet or I got small feet? Sunofabitch,they felt good when I left the house...but when i got home I was hurtin...Oh snap!...I almost got run over in the street and had to jump back as the bumper was grazing my leg....a gal was passing me by as I was crossing the parking lot which is really a street...so as she passed I gave it one more head on a swivel look, and that gal had put in reverse and gassed it to get a parking spot before another car got it...Shiiit I left a nice size dent in her trunk  with my hand as she put it back in drive and sped off... ill give em another try,if I can get em back...   :laffs:

6 hours ago, washguy said:

Well not if you dont tell her...LOL

She sez they look better on her than me anyhow and asked me if Blue was gay?

:laffs:   Wash

Ouch!

9 hours ago, blue109 said:

Damn wash! That's harsh!! Lol. I got 2 more pair, and bought a pair for my wife. Few guys at work jumped on the sale and like them as well. I wear 10.5 so those baby's might be a little snug

Robbers best look out for that truck crew.  Might get clobbered with a change purse! :laffs:

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

:lmao:tough crowd...see if I pass on any more good deals!!!

To make up for it I'll look around for a sale on motorized wheelchairs and orthopedic adult diapers for you wash.

Blue if you get me the motorized wheel chair then I can wear those 511 ballet slippers...crap I can see the bad karma winds off in the distance    lol   I take it all back.... sure do   :banana:   Wash

1 hour ago, washguy said:

Blue if you get me the motorized wheel chair then I can wear those 511 ballet slippers...crap I can see the bad karma winds off in the distance    lol   I take it all back.... sure do   :banana:   Wash

I have a almost new Rascal motorized wheel chair in my shop. A neighbor lady sold her husband's when he expired of cancer for $100.  I tuned it up with new batteries  a year ago and am keeping it for my old age to use to drive down to the water to fish and to change the target. 

I may sell it or donate it for the cause.

I don't have any tracks but have some alloy wheels and swamp tires off my Kawasaki Mule and I could mount the twin Italian 20 gauge automatic shotguns on the arm rests. I do have several rattle cans of green tan yellow and brown krylon paint. Someone will prolly ask for pics. The Rascal already looks good in candy-apple red.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/16/2016 at 6:48 PM, shepp said:

Just got these from the ups man first impression, they look clunky but they're light as hell and fit like a glove. Glad I had a pair of reebok running shoes tho I noticed they were 11's I normally wear a 10.5

http://uscombatboots.com/reebok-mens-zigkick-tactical-6-waterproof-boot-with-side-zipper-black-rb8630/

I don't think I'll be getting another pair, I know your suppose to change shoes every 6 months but usually new insoles will add on a few months. They held up very well, I'll probably keep the around for stuff around the house but my feet are effing killing me

looking at 5.11 next

• 2 months later...

Went the extra mile and bought some danner gritstone boots for the last ditch on danner boots.. if i can fook these up than danner can suck it!  220$ better be the real deal... so far  i oiled them up at 75 deg* now on to the breakin.. screws in the ankle are free from rub as these are an 8'' cut,  but im tripping over the heal thats atleast 1'' tall.. we will see ..:bat: they are sexy for limozines for the feet!

I'm back to boot shopping again. I just wore out my Solomon 3D Forces. They were decent boots, but didn't hold up to daily duty boot standards. I don't think I got 12 months out of them. 

Part of me is saying to follow uniform standards and get something like the Bates Strike 6" boot. 

Then the Cali-hippie, granola-muncher, side of me is saying to buy the new North Face or Merrell boot... because it feels like they're having sex with your feet... in a good way. 

IMG_4010.PNG