• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Arrested for theft

survivalshop

These guns were on consignment & the owner wanted them back or some of them , what was the problem that they served an arrest warrant for the dealer to get them back . TV show gun shop , was probably enough for anti's to go after him.

Whats with these TV Gun Shows getting into trouble ?  Its not like there's a lot of them .

https://gma.yahoo.com/american-guns-reality-star-richard-wyatt-arrested-theft-015044698--abc-news-celebrities.html

I'm sure there is more to this story. I imagine one side, or the other, is egregiously more at fault than is described. This has a taste of that fine line where criminal and civil issues meet. From my experience, based just on the info given so far, this will be thrown out of criminal court and sent to civil court.

Theft from an "at risk adult"?!

Fuckadoodledoo man.  In a past life I worked with "at risk adults" and, in my experiences being directly involved with such individuals, they are mostly state and federal "prohibited possessors" anyway.  Those who weren't outright prohibited possessors (mental incompetents, violent felons) were feeble elderly persons, whose families should have control of the firearms any way.

P

I'm sure there is more to this story. I imagine one side, or the other, is egregiously more at fault than is described. This has a taste of that fine line where criminal and civil issues meet. From my experience, based just on the info given so far, this will be thrown out of criminal court and sent to civil court.

Sounds about right. What I remember from that show are some ridiculous prices paid for some firearms, and who uses a helicopter to go sell guns?