• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I would like to thank the members of 308AR.com

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LPK for these sets is expensive.  Nothing I can do about it.  But it's the right one and you won't have to send any parts back and forth or wonder if you got the right stuff for your gun.  They're $100.00.  

The UPK is $30.00.  Pretty straight forward UPK, any .308 UPK will work.  

We also have 16" DPMS .308 AP4 barrels for sale.  We have 10 of them, and they are $129.00 each.

The BCGs that go with them are $175.00, and they're the nicest I've used.  And I've used many many different ones.

AR10 .308 charging handles are $24.00

15" .308 Key mod rails (also made from Matrix) will be available to you guys for $125.00 each.

I'm trying to hook the 25 guys up that buy these sets the best that we can.  Please know that I appreciate your support, and this is just our way of saying thanks.

Chris

I'll let you know shortly - since I already have a modded AR10B catch I can toss straight in it.  <thumbsup>

Better just get the set, anyway, since it available like this right now.  If you need to run a modded part, I'll figure out what it is, mod it for you, and meet you on the range with it.  :))

Chris - 11.5" rail won't be a problem for me, either - this is gonna be my short-gun build. 

Edited by 98Z5V

In regards to the bolt stop catch, please don't attempt to use a 10A.  You won't like the results.  You need a 10B.  I have built more of these things than I care to count.  A 10A bsc won't hold the bcg back well at all.  

With a 10A BSC installed, the slightest jarring of the rifle will cause the bsc to release the bcg.  A 10a bsc barely gets a bite on the bolt face, while the modified 10B will hold the bcg back very well.  The difference in performance is huge, and the cost difference is none.

Just thought you should know.

Chris

Got a return email , now I have have to search for an FFL in my area & don't think I will get it together soon enough to get a set , unfortunately , but thanks for the offer . I'm sure you made a bunch of happy builders here .

Issue I'm having too already found one shop I won't be going back in ever again

The new LGS in town is doing the transfer for $20, wife sent the money order off this morning :banana:

I've got some parts laying around I'd like to use, Armalite AR-10T tube and barrel nut, A2 stock and tube, and few small miscellaneous, decided to go with Cerakote C in magpul FDE for a color. Big question now seems to be what barrel/BCG to go with. I'm an Armalite fan but the DPMS format seems to have so many more options at better prices. Decisions decisions..... <dontknow>

Hope to have a filled out parts list to run by everyone in a few weeks but I've got time....promised the Wife she would get a new MK25 fist, gotta  :kissass: to soften the glare when I start buying the rest of the parts....and the glass.