• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I would like to thank the members of 308AR.com

Recently, I was the focus of a disgruntled customer on this website. This gentleman was displeased with his purchase despite receiving a product that he was very pleased with, and despite it arriving in record time (FL to KS in three or four days after payment was made.) Regardless, this gentleman had nothing good to say about me, or my business.

In an attempt to say thank you for your support, I'd like to offer twenty five (25) receiver sets to the members of this site, and members of this site only. Please, let's limit this to two per customer.

Matrix Aerospace AR .308 (blemished) receiver set (upper and lower)

The price is $165.00 shipped to your FFL

How to order:

Send us an email at RiedemanFirearms.com and we'll get you taken care of.

I will set 25 of these aside until they are all sold to members of this site.

You MUST reference www.308AR.com in order to get this deal. I'd also like to verify your membership to this forum, but I don't exactly know how I'd do that, so we'll be working on the honor system, which there's plenty of here.

***Please include the url to your 308AR.com profile in the email.

-Robo

Payment will be by check or money order, with the total being $165.00 shipped to your FFL.

If you want a 13.5" key mod hand guard (with all mounting hardware and barrel nut) then please add $100.00 to your order and we'll get that to you at the same time. (These are also made by Matrix Aerospace.)

Again, my thank youth those who responded to the original post. I hope you guys take full advantage of this deal.

Respectfully,

Chris Riedeman

post-14883-0-68550300-1435159792_thumb.j

post-14883-0-62999400-1435159798_thumb.j

post-14883-0-15705200-1435159803_thumb.j

post-14883-0-90718200-1435160381_thumb.j

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that's a great deal. I'd jump on it, except the AR10 barrels are so much pricer than LR308 barrels and my budget is really tight through the next few months. Hard to pass up at that though.

You can use a LR308 barrel as long as you use a LR308 BCG.... Just like the Mega MA10. This receiver set uses PMAG's.

You can use a LR308 barrel as long as you use a LR308 BCG.... Just like the Mega MA10. This receiver set uses PMAG's.

LR308 BCG or lr308 bolt in an AR10 carrier? I still am a little confused on that part.

And the barrel nut with the key mod rail would also work ok with the LR308 extension? ie its only the thread size/pitch that is different?

Edited by EasyEJL

LR308 BCG or lr308 bolt in an AR10 carrier? I still am a little confused on that part.

And the barrel nut with the key mod rail would also work ok with the LR308 extension? ie its only the thread size/pitch that is different?

Both ar-10 and lr-308 bcg's and barrels will work with these, and other, receivers as long as your bolt and barrel extension match i.e. both are ar-10 or both are lr-308.

These receiver sets are an awesome deal for a great set. I still can't find the blemishes on mine

In all honesty... $165 is a decent price just for a billet lower.... now you'll have ANOTHER spare upper. Lol

I'm only trying to build one gun here, not two! You KNOW that spare upper will morph into another complete gun. Plus, I'll have to find a standalone AR-10 pattern lower for it anyways.

Not seeing a RiedemanFirearms.com goes dead link?

Try www.centralfloridafirearms.com/ instead ;).

Email sent. Now if I got it in time I'll be counting on all you enablers to help me build this thing :drool:  

edit: Just got the reply I'm in! Now....light weight build....maybe a long barrel....pistols are fun.......so many choices???????

Edited by jtallen83

I have answered all the emails that were sent to me.  Please note that our email address is either OF THE FOLLOWING:

ContactUs@CentralFloridaFirearms.com

OR

RiedemanFirearms@aol.com

And as stated in another post, DPMS style barrels and BCGs can be used to complete these rifles.  Actually, about 95% of the rifles we complete are finished with DPMS style barrels and BCGs.  But you can always use your Armalite if you prefer, they work equally well.  Just ALWAYS ENSURE THAT YOUR BARREL EXTENSION MATCHES YOUR BCG, AND YOUR GAS TUBE.

Thanks,

Chris

Damn good deal brother Chris. Is it wrong to have as many .308's as 15's...i think not. <lmao>

Build as many as you can.  The more you have the harder it is for all the liberal closet-communists to find them all.   :))