• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ruger Precission Rifle

Pappy1600

Retail price is $1399.00, I have read some great reviews on it, just curious if anyone here has picked one up.

Model No. Caliber Cap. Stock Barrel Barrel Length Folded Length Overall Length Height Width Weight Length of Pull Twist Sugg. Retail   18001 308 Win 10 Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height Cold Hammer- Forged, 5R Rifling 20.00'' 30.60'' 38.25'' - 41.75'' 7.30'' 3.30'' 9.70 lbs. 12.00''- 15.50'' 1:10'' $1,399.00 Spec Sheet 18005 6.5 Creedmoor 10 Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height Cold Hammer- Forged, 5R Rifling 24.00'' 34.60'' 42.25'' - 45.75'' 7.30'' 3.30'' 10.60 lbs. 12.00''- 15.50'' 1:8'' $1,399.00 Spec Sheet 18010 243 Win 10 Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height Cold Hammer- Forged, 5R Rifling 26.00'' 36.60'' 44.25'' - 47.75'' 7.30'' 3.30'' 11.00 lbs. 12.00''- 15.50'' 1:7.7'' $1,399.00 Spec Sheet

I'm not sure here, but I'm pretty positive Pappy knows about The Rule.  I think he has 2 on order, and ONE for sale...   <lmao>

It's all in how you phrase it, and he phrased it all kinda wrong, to avoid The Rule...  :banana:

I'm not sure here, but I'm pretty positive Pappy knows about The Rule.  I think he has 2 on order, and ONE for sale...   <lmao>

It's all in how you phrase it, and he phrased it all kinda wrong, to avoid The Rule...  :banana:

Good catch!  I missed that one.  Can't wait for the write-up,,,,,,,,,,,,, <lmao>

I'm not sure here, but I'm pretty positive Pappy knows about The Rule. I think he has 2 on order, and ONE for sale... <lmao>

It's all in how you phrase it, and he phrased it all kinda wrong, to avoid The Rule... :banana:

Lol i was thinking the same thing but the he said he'd probably keep one Edited by shepp

It has a threaded barrel and comes with a thread protector. Anyone wishing to contribute to the "Laid Up But Not Dead Yet" warrior fund can contact me for my PayPal info. All contibutions are welcome and greatly appreciated. Contributions of $100 or more gets your name engraved somewhere on the rifle. "Have Dremel, Will Engrave"

It has a threaded barrel and comes with a thread protector. Anyone wishing to contribute to the "Laid Up But Not Dead Yet" warrior fund can contact me for my PayPal info. All contibutions are welcome and greatly appreciated. Contributions of $100 or more gets your name engraved somewhere on the rifle. "Have Dremel, Will Engrave"

What about glue and glitter !

Daddy Jacks ? Way way back in the day...Tuscon's Finest !

Couldn't be The Whistle Stop or Body Shop.  Those were gone before he was born.  It would have to be a TDs, The Candy Shop, or Raider's Reef is my bet.  Or Curves.

Unless he was in that truly odd one on Oracle, with the hand-painted Asian chicks on the front.