• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wallet

shepp

Does it Velcro? I was looking at some"military grade" ones but they all freaking have Velcro 

my wallet has velcro, and whenever I wear my favorite Carhartt pants, the damn velcro attaches to the inside of the pocket and won't come out. Usually happens at a checkout with a dozen people behind me.

my wallet has velcro, and whenever I wear my favorite Carhartt pants, the damn velcro attaches to the inside of the pocket and won't come out. Usually happens at a checkout with a dozen people behind me.

Just make sure you're looking at them while you are digging around in your back pocket, then say slowly in foreign accent "I'm having some trouble digging it out of there."

Usually happens when I have to buy a round at the bar.Fixed it for ya brother.

I use the RFID sleeves I got from the NRA for my CC's.

After all these years I still run a motorcycle wallet w/ chain...

• 2 weeks later...

I really like it, no Velcro, light weight and big enough to fit what I need but small enough that I can't put a bunch of poop I don't need in it (I'm good at that). I carry my wallet in my front pocket and it fits in there great!

image.jpeg

Hey, Hey, Hey! You forgot to show us your credit card. 

Now that I am old and happily married, I have a lot more room in my wallet. The wife takes all the money out of it, and I don't need to carry these around anymore.

image.jpeg

now that your married you don't make ballon animals??? I bet your kid woulda loved them

there was a story on the news 10-15 years ago about a WWII vet I think it was who lost his wallet before he shipped off, and it was returned to him at the time of the story. One of the news casters looked at the other (musta thought her mic was off) and says "was that a condom in there" lol idk why I remember it but it was funny as shit at the time

85 year old guy marrys a 25 year old young lovely. To protect his health, she insists on separate bedrooms after they make love. So they do, and afterward he leaves and goes to his room. A half hour later there is a knock on her door- he is back for more. They get done and he goes to his room. An hour later, another knock on her door- again they make love. Afterwards she says "I have been with men a third of your age who were only good for once, three times! You really are an incredible lover!" "Three times?" He says, "I keep forgetting I have been here."