My rem aacsd build thread

Cali_Ed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

My AR-10, Ethel, is named after my great Aunt Ethel who was a crack shot. Weapons should always be a she :thumbup:

Only ever named my motorcycle "fat girl" my first trucks name was "Betsy" but that name was given by the previous owner

2 hours ago, shepp said:

Thought yours were named after "nascar drivers"

Just KK#5, KB#18 & JG#24.

308s are Kate,Katrina(sold),Katy &  MaryKay. I have two Aunt Kathy. Oh yeah... Donnester the dreaded Win 70 in 300wsm ,that gun matches the woman perfectly. I'll tell you that story later.

37 minutes ago, shepp said:

Only ever named my motorcycle "fat girl" my first trucks name was "Betsy" but that name was given by the previous owner

Betsy was our 1968 Buick Electra 225 with a 430 engine money green, leather all the bells and whistles. Learn to drive in that car.

33 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Betsy was our 1968 Buick Electra 225 with a 430 engine money green, leather all the bells and whistles. Learn to drive in that car.

Mine was an 88 s-10 4 cylinder 5 speed zero bells or whistles, the only cheaper option was a 4 speed. I tinded the read window put a CD player and 8" subs behind the seat. I honestly miss that truck some days, it was fun to drive. learned how to drive stick in it. When I bought it it had a CB in it and the whip was on the roof it looked like an RC car lol

• 3 weeks later...

The APA Fat Bastard.  Not a knockoff, the real deal, Fat Bastard.  Knockoffs of it are out there, so don't settle for less.  Works wonders on a 300 Win Mag, so it's gonna do it for you on a .308 Win round.  Mark my words, against whatever you're looking at, Ed...

https://www.americanprecisionarms.com/products-page/muzzlebrakes/gen-ii-fat-bastard/

Gen_II_Fat_Bastard.jpg

• 1 year later...

Yo what's up guys it's been long while.

I'm going to be picking up this build again. It's pretty much done. I have  the m11 brake I'm waiting for in the mail. Going to be doing a part two of my long range video, hopefully script free and at a range. Is that something you guys would be interested in seeing?

Here's the old video just in case anyone wants some laughs lol I'm bad at videos.

Welcome back!

I've seen this thread pop up a time or two, but never checked it out until today. I'm excited to see your recent developments.

I stumbled across a used (but never fired) AAC-SD on Armslist yesterday, and I'm now contemplating an AAC-SD build of my own -- MagPul Hunter 700, AICS mag conversion, Sig SRD762QD brake, and a Timney 533 2-stage trigger, for starters...

11 minutes ago, COBrien said:

Welcome back!

I've seen this thread pop up a time or two, but never checked it out until today. I'm excited to see your recent developments.

I stumbled across a used (but never fired) AAC-SD on Armslist yesterday, and I'm now contemplating an AAC-SD build of my own -- MagPul Hunter 700, AICS mag conversion, Sig SRD762QD brake, and a Timney 533 2-stage trigger, for starters...

Nice thanks for stopping by,  I just got my brake this week. Last piece of the puzzle.  I should be making another video soon