• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Really Missing A Couple Things

jtallen83

I really miss old banana man and his host of friends. It is way to time consuming to add emoticons from other sources. The emoticons really help with expressing the context of a post.

and I miss my Brother Tom! BRING BACK TOM!   please?

Yep I second that!    shooting banana smiley     Wash

I really miss old banana man and his host of friends. It is way to time consuming to add emoticons from other sources. The emoticons really help with expressing the context of a post.

Yea, I hope all is well with him and look forward to his return - his "colorful" personality adds greatly to the uniqueness of this group - wherever you are 98, Happy New Year!!

As to the emoticons, all I see anymore is the written descriptions, what are you guys using now?

As to the emoticons, all I see anymore is the written descriptions, what are you guys using now?

If I post from my iphone I can use the emoticons from it, otherwise I have to save them to your computer from an alternate source then "choose file", find them, and add them....way too much hassle.

talk to your reps.  They know where he is. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/30/2015 at 3:58 PM, jtallen83 said:

So, I see 98 made a "rare public appearance"

It's great to see him back posting, I'm sure everyone will agree he has been missed - I look forward to an update on his 338 Federal/Matrix build and hopefully have him back in more discussions here - his experience and opinions not to mention his personality are a big part of 308AR.com!:thumbup:

Edited by guruofhotrod

44 minutes ago, guruofhotrod said:

So, I see 98 made a "rare public appearance"

It's great to see him back posting, I'm sure everyone will agree he has been missed - I look forward to an update on his 338 Federal/Matrix build and hopefully have him back in more discussions here - his experience and opinions not to mention his personality are a big part of 308AR.com!:thumbup:

@98Z5V