• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Did 308AR go down for a minute?

Frankh252

Site went to Fatal Error Gateway blah blah blah for a little while yesterday, Mar13/2016. Then it gave me the 'ol Site Maintenance, Try Again Later bit. Even tho it was a Sunday, someone got it up & running again in short order, mucho gracias. Just a little curious about what happened so dropped a post.

34 minutes ago, Frankh252 said:

Site went to Fatal Error Gateway blah blah blah for a little while yesterday, Mar13/2016. Then it gave me the 'ol Site Maintenance, Try Again Later bit. Even tho it was a Sunday, someone got it up & running again in short order, mucho gracias. Just a little curious about what happened so dropped a post.

Looks like we had a new version uploaded. Only thing I noticed from it is that survival shop and hemi lost their avatars

Thank goodness you guys posted about site changes. I thought my little absence had changes my observation skills of not being able to see my fav spot (NEW CONTENT) and its star!

Thursday morning wakeing up was a bummer. I had chest pains and left arm pain. told wife," We are heading to local hospital ASAP".   after tests and a 100 mile ambulance ride to Temple Baylor and Scott & White in the rain they did tests, poking, blood lettings more tests and finally the wire thingie up the groin and umpteen X-ray machines I came out with one stint and overnight pokes and more bloodletting things went back to normal blood pressure wise, meds and diet changes. I feel like it was a wake-up call. back home now. My Daughter and family  drove in to home from Lubbock Thursday night and drove wife to Temple, and then hauled my ass back home Saturday afternoon.  Thank God for reveling wisdom, knowledge and understanding that has resulted in near miracle medical technical procedures and very shilled health givers.

16 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Thank goodness you guys posted about site changes. I thought my little absence had changes my observation skills of not being able to see my fav spot (NEW CONTENT) and its star!

Thursday morning wakeing up was a bummer. I had chest pains and left arm pain. told wife," We are heading to local hospital ASAP".   after tests and a 100 mile ambulance ride to Temple Baylor and Scott & White in the rain they did tests, poking, blood lettings more tests and finally the wire thingie up the groin and umpteen X-ray machines I came out with one stint and overnight pokes and more bloodletting things went back to normal blood pressure wise, meds and diet changes. I feel like it was a wake-up call. back home now. My Daughter and family  drove in to home from Lubbock Thursday night and drove wife to Temple, and then hauled my ass back home Saturday afternoon.  Thank God for reveling wisdom, knowledge and understanding that has resulted in near miracle medical technical procedures and very shilled health givers.

Wow!  Glad you are doing well.  It is usually better to go to the closest ER to get treatment started and then transport in ambulance (or helicopter) to a more advanced hospital if needed. 

1 hour ago, EngrBob said:

I agree Blue.  The old system would let you go directly to the last page but this new system makes you go to the beginning and then go to the last page.  Awkward.

idk about desk top but Mobile you click below the avatar of the last person to post and it'll take you to the last post of said thread

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Wow!  Glad you are doing well.  It is usually better to go to the closest ER to get treatment started and then transport in ambulance (or helicopter) to a more advanced hospital if needed. 

That is what we did. Our Comanche County Medical center is 7 miles away. We don't have a regular cardiologist but a well equipped and trained ER to test and stabilize heart patients. A good bunch of EMTs and transport ambulances. The EMTs checked me into the big hospital and briefed the receiving trauma team and stayed until vitals were taken. 

52 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

That is what we did. Our Comanche County Medical center is 7 miles away. We don't have a regular cardiologist but a well equipped and trained ER to test and stabilize heart patients. A good bunch of EMTs and transport ambulances. The EMTs checked me into the big hospital and briefed the receiving trauma team and stayed until vitals were taken. 

Damn Mack glad your still with us!!

Glad you got the tune-up mrmackc.  Cardiac medical folks are generally super.  Ripped a big hog off for a valve a few years back, so have been through all that stuff.  Amazing what these guys can do.  Hog valve bopping along super, but feel a little guilty when I eat bacon.....   Stay healthy, brother!  

Edited by slugger43

We did have an update. We actually skipped a few updates and went to the latest version. We are still getting the bugs out, and trimming away the rough edges. Things should smooth out this week. I already started bitching before the patch was finished.

Mac, you take care buddy! No more scares like that. If it happens again, we're splitting up your gear before you clear the hospital. 

23 minutes ago, slugger43 said:

Also not crazy about the new format.  Much better to be able to go in and quickly see new content for the whole site, and to be able to go immediately to latest post.  Not a good change IMHO.

Im with Slugger on this       Wash