• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, DNP said:

Yep. It's real. Real fuckin stupid. 

These people are nuts. I'll be buying 420 packs now I guess. 

WOW they have reached a whole new level of stupid. I can only imagine what this will do for the black market/straw purchases. And just how will they know if you destroyed a magazine that holds over ten rounds? Thank gawd I now live in North Carolina.

They won't know if you e destroyed it or not. You just can't take it anywhere with you. Can't have it at the range, or in your car, or in your house during a very constitutional and extremely legal random search----I mean ammunition check. 

Well this old fat Texas codger has had it with the complely insane California lawmakers. I won't cross the border into The Golden State ever.  I have spent a lot of time there and enjoyed my relatives and friends there, and many fine sights for my poor old eyes ever since I went there for USMC boot camp and served there at Pendleton,29 Palms and Pickle Meadows. I also audited Halliburton facilities all over the state and had many good training sessions there. 

Bye Bye good people,  it is a shame what a bunch of left wing commies have done to you  and what used to be a great American land of milk and honey.

22 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

I have always told people & have said it here , it will be a lot easier to do confiscation of firearms then most think . Before it starts , its time to take action . :bat:

Think what happened after the Boston Marathon bombing.  SWAT from multiple agencies going door-to-door.

Of course, I'm not living in Boston.  And those foiks wearing the uniform had best refuse unconstitutional orders in this area.

Most of "flyover country" for that matter.

Posting a different thread for what the leftists have planned.

OK I have to ask does not this state have to abide by the U.S.Constitution? are there not groups in CA. that are fighting this $hit! I am stunned by the ignorance of these laws what in the hell is it they are trying to do they are part of the USA they need to vote out these commie bastards or MOVE I would be ballistic about this stuff Unbelievable.!!!!