• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

^^^   HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!  :lmao:

2 days out, you bastards.

MikeDaddy - you're making it, but you might be by yourself on Sunday.  Matt flies out Sunday afternoon.

Jon - you in?...  I hope so...

@blue109 - you make it on any of the days, brother?  Again, I hope so.

Larry is in.

MEET TIME IS NOON ON FRIDAY, AT MARICOPA WAL-MART, OR MY HOUSE.  WHICHEVER YOU PREFER.  LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE, SO I CAN SPLIT THE BLOCKING FORCE, IF NECESSARY.  LARRY WILL BE ARRIVING FROM NEW MEXICO AROUND NOON, HEADING FOR WAL-MART.

2 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Fall is when the rest of you milquetoast bastards get permission to take your balls out of the closet and join the hardcore fellas.

Maybe they figure there's less chance of getting a nasty sunburn in the fall!:lmao:

I can tell you right now Matt, the green chili is gonna be good!

I have a BS appt at 9am then drop GF off. 

Still trying to get both girls out on Saturday or Sunday. One has to work Saturday. The other says she is bringing a friend who part of the POF guys.

Lance says he coming but I have to follow up on that !

Damn...Haven't even opened this thread since it started. Optempo of work and life have risen exponentially. My little princesses 6th bday party is on sat and I'm working a double on Friday and Sunday so I'm out again.

My rifles are pretty lonely though...Maybe i need to drop them off with Jon for some exercise.

1 minute ago, blue109 said:

Damn...Haven't even opened this thread since it started. Optempo of work and life have risen exponentially. My little princesses 6th bday party is on sat and I'm working a double on Friday and Sunday so I'm out again.

My rifles are pretty lonely though...Maybe i need to drop them off with Jon for some exercise.

We're pretty well behaved, bring the Princess out Saturday and we'll teach her long distance marksmanship for her birthday.

Her bday was actually 2 weeks ago...But navigating Mexican family unspoken rules has a steep learning curve for us gueros. If you plan anything on a day that other family members can't make it than they automatically assume you did it on purpose and a silent smoldering feud begins. Sometimes you aren't even aware you are feuding until an instigative 3rd party tells you in the spirit of stirring the pot. It's exhausting. 

Just now, blue109 said:

Her bday was actually 2 weeks ago...But navigating Mexican family unspoken rules has a steep learning curve for us gueros. If you plan anything on a day that other family members can't make it than they automatically assume you did it on purpose and a silent smoldering feud begins. Sometimes you aren't even aware you are feuding until an instigative 3rd party tells you in the spirit of stirring the pot. It's exhausting. 

We're kid napping you in the fall if we have to blue