• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/28/2017 at 6:31 AM, shepp said:

Your trying to heard cats brother, cats with  ADD

No shiit...  :lmao:

We have a problem with the description of "last weekend in March..."  Let's pick some dates, So Matt can get some tickets...

24, 25, 26 March...  is the last full weekend in March.

31 March, 1, 2 April is the following weekend...

Shoot Calendar.png

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

No shiit...  :lmao:

We have a problem with the description of "last weekend in March..."  Let's pick some dates, So Matt can get some tickets...

24, 25, 26 March...  is the last full weekend in March.

31 March, 1, 2 April is the following weekend...

Shoot Calendar.png

Let's roll with the weekend of the 31st.

I'll be there! Are we dry camping like you guys did last time? If so I'll bring my RV as long as the site is accessible with a 20 foot toy hauler. Got a couple of extra beds if someone needs a place to sleep. I'm no cook but I'll bring some of the local green chili if one of you want to whip something up with it. It's already roasted and frozen.

3 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I'll be there! Are we dry camping like you guys did last time? If so I'll bring my RV as long as the site is accessible with a 20 foot toy hauler. Got a couple of extra beds if someone needs a place to sleep. I'm no cook but I'll bring some of the local green chili if one of you want to whip something up with it. It's already roasted and frozen.

That's what I'm talkin 'bout!

My wife said she will make a batch of burrito meat (with green chili of course) that we can make burritos with while we're there but I'm sure someone with some southwest culinary skills can make use of some of the green chili while we are there. Tom? Jon?

46 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I'll be there! Are we dry camping like you guys did last time? If so I'll bring my RV as long as the site is accessible with a 20 foot toy hauler.

Definitely staying out there Friday night.  Might have to come back Saturday night to the house, unless we straight kidnap Matt and keep him longer...   :lmao:

39 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

My wife said she will make a batch of burrito meat (with green chili of course) that we can make burritos with while we're there but I'm sure someone with some southwest culinary skills can make use of some of the green chili while we are there. Tom? Jon?

I'm in. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

TWO WEEKS FROM RIGHT NOW, MEN, WE'LL BE SETTING UP FOR THE CAMPFIRE AND COOKING RIGHT NOW, AFTER A SUCCESSFUL DAY'S SHOOT!!!

Oh yeah!!! Talking sh!t about the knuckle heads that didn't make it out and plotting a kickass course of fire for the Fall Shoot. Talking about gear upgrades for the Fall, hearing Mike describe old flames' tits, it's gonna be epic!

2 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Oh yeah!!! Talking sh!t about the knuckle heads that didn't make it out and plotting a kickass course of fire for the Fall Shoot. Talking about gear upgrades for the Fall, hearing Mike describe old flames' tits, it's gonna be epic!

If I didn't have a wedding In Mexico in a month I'd be there