• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SPRING SW Shoot, you bastards!

98Z5V

23 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Fall is when the rest of you milquetoast bastards get permission to take your balls out of the closet and join the hardcore fellas.

Big FAT negative my man. Remember I'm the "take no $hit from broads" guy, to the extent that I don't even wanna deal with them. So I've got nobody to clear anything with.

PLUS, work is in the way big time. Finalizing 2 chiller plant re-fits over the weekend, and then another one next weekend. But, you all can go FUK yourselves anyway. :lmao:

17 hours ago, shepp said:

oh wait i don't tan

Were both in the same boat on that one brother. I'm so white, I'm almost translucent. :laffs:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Big FAT negative my man. Remember I'm the "take no $hit from broads" guy, to the extent that I don't even wanna deal with them. So I've got nobody to clear anything with.

PLUS, work is in the way big time. Finalizing 2 chiller plant re-fits over the weekend, and then another one next weekend. But, you all can go FUK yourselves anyway. :lmao:

Were both in the same boat on that one brother. I'm so white, I'm almost translucent. :laffs:

Brother, you have earned permanent "hardcore" status with me, the milquetoast shoe won't fit the RonBot as far as I'm concerned.

46 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Burn, peel, repeat

47 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Brother, you have earned permanent "hardcore" status with me, the milquetoast shoe won't fit the RonBot as far as I'm concerned.

We're fueled by caffeine and hate and sometimes nicotine for me

2 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Ron is a major hardcore MF'er. This dude stayed up two days straight then another 24 hour plus day in the same week. I was up 43 hours and nodding in the desert sitting in a chair , then fell asleep after eating in a restaurant on the second 24 hr day. Lmao !

7 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

"I think I've been kidnapped by a robot!..."   :laffs::thumbup:  My man needs NO sleep, whence fueled by MGD...  :lmao:

5 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Ron is a major hardcore MF'er. This dude stayed up two days straight then another 24 hour plus day in the same week. I was up 43 hours and nodding in the desert sitting in a chair , then fell asleep after eating in a restaurant on the second 24 hr day. Lmao !

Brother, we thought about breaking into the Emergency Responder mode on you...  When your head dropped into the salsa bowl... 

"I'm not doing it - YOU do it!...  "   :argue:  :banana:

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:51 AM, blue109 said:

Her bday was actually 2 weeks ago...But navigating Mexican family unspoken rules has a steep learning curve for us gueros. If you plan anything on a day that other family members can't make it than they automatically assume you did it on purpose and a silent smoldering feud begins. Sometimes you aren't even aware you are feuding until an instigative 3rd party tells you in the spirit of stirring the pot. It's exhausting. 

Hahaha yep. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Complete success on this one, with new shoots conducted. I'll save the details of it all for Matt, but we pulled off a night shoot at 435 yards.  :thumbup:

Matt is wheels-up, on his way back. Larry is driving.  Mike is probably already home by now...

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Complete success on this one, with new shoots conducted. I'll save the details of it all for Matt, but we pulled off a night shoot at 435 yards.  :thumbup:

Matt is wheels-up, on his way back. Larry is driving.  Mike is probably already home by now...

I have almost and hour of videos and a lot of pics.

I will put pics up through out the week and videos as soon is I figure out the new phone. The night shots did not show up. One video you could see the muzzle blast.

4 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

The night shots did not show up. One video you could see the muzzle blast.

Well, the video is dark, but the audio was badass!  BANG!...Whack!!!   BANG!...Whack!!!   BANG!...Whack!!!   :lmao: