• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

As Said Before

planeflyer21

Everyone else is basically reduced to foot soldiers now:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lockheed-martin-completes-battle-laser-122919965.html

And this is what they are telling us about.  You younger vets, think about what you saw while in and where that technology is now.

You older vets, well we're just old. :hornet:

Good question, I am not a physicist. The point is, I am betting all major powers are investigating laser countermeasures as we speak. There are pretty good algorhythms that can predict a weapons life cycle and effectiveness during its service life. I would like to see them for directed energy weapons, but you can bet they are highly classified.

1 hour ago, bubbas4570 said:

.....so walking into a gun shop and asking for a laser in the 60kw range probably isn't going to happen this year at least.....whheeeewwww!!!  at least that gives me some time to find a cool pair of shades!:cool:

Not to mention figure out how to conceal carry a 60kw generator.

59 minutes ago, DNP said:

California says we can only have 10KW generators and they have to weigh as much as the 60's. They also require a special key and a crank to get it started

Blew my mind when Cali said nobody could pickup used fryer oil, unless they had a license and paid a $300,000 bond.

Got to shut down those home biodiesel operations.

18 hours ago, planeflyer21 said:

Blew my mind when Cali said nobody could pickup used fryer oil, unless they had a license and paid a $300,000 bond.

Got to shut down those home biodiesel operations.

Libtards have never really been about truly saving the trees, planet, air, whatever.....BUT they are all about CONTROL!