• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

5/29/17

sketch

A big thank you to all that are still with us fighting or not thank you for your service! 

Im curantly building a ramp for a veteran dealing with agent ornge from vietnam but am learning he was and admiral for the navy and had a fleet of 5 or more ? I hope to have time this weekend to sit and chat.. lots of history to be learned!

Cubs Scouts and Boy Scouts place them here. I forget how many flags they put out. Dylan and I will be there next year when he starts his first year as a Tiger. 

God is bless all of those who have gone, all of those who are here and all of those who will go for this country in the future. Their sacrifices are not and will not be forgotten. 

On 5/26/2017 at 6:46 PM, sketch said:

A big thank you to all that are still with us fighting or not thank you for your service! 

Im curantly building a ramp for a veteran dealing with agent ornge from vietnam but am learning he was and admiral for the navy and had a fleet of 5 or more ? I hope to have time this weekend to sit and chat.. lots of history to be learned!

So it is sad to say Pat has passed due to complications of a broken neck from his fall Friday. He made it through sugery just fine.. top two vertebrae were fused and he had complete motion and brain function.. then the complicated parts were from a breathing tube that messed up his throat. He was unable to take food or medications that he needed for Parkinson's and other illnesses. He was fighting to the end! " get the hell out of here!" He told a nurse messing with his tubes the day before. He passed in the early morning 5/30/17  I hope to learn his legacy from his wife also a navy veteran. 

Rip Pat B  

Thank you for your service you will be rembererd and never forgot!! 

I did help him down the ramp before It had railings and he had a huge smile that day. I wish I took a picture of him enjoying the sun in his backyard once again. 

• 1 month later...

That God welcomes brother Pat into heaven with open arms.

After this last surgery my throat was raw as fuk. First time in all the surgeries I have had. I sounded like a 2 carton a day kind of guy. Then I had a hard time breathing the anesthetic out. We have always had the inside line except for this time. Not this time.