• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
survivalshop

Which Sig ?

despite this hiccup, the P320 is still being recommended as being infallible by most. I hate the idea of a thumb safety on these guns. I'm hoping this goes away with a fast fix and Sig rises above it all. It sounds like that's what their aim is for now... 

14 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

despite this hiccup, the P320 is still being recommended as being infallible by most. I hate the idea of a thumb safety on these guns. I'm hoping this goes away with a fast fix and Sig rises above it all. It sounds like that's what their aim is for now... 

yep, Sig is attaining a good track record for getting their paying customers to beta test their products then fixing what is fuc'd up, MCX for example.

https://www.sigsauer.com/press-releases/mcx-mandatory-carriage-assembly-replacement-program/

Well I was going to buy another P320 in 45 ACP , but got to feeling & playing with the M11 & put $$ down on it , I just was on my way back from the eye Doc. for new glasses,so I didn't have enough cash on me to take it home , but my gun range is only a couple miles away from the Gun Pusher ( Top Gun ) so will pick it up on the way there next week .

I really wanted to buy another P320 , but I also like different things , this is very nice , they tried to talk me into one of the Legion Pistols , but I didn't think with all the so called upgrades , it wasn't worth another $ 200 to me .:laffs:

IMG_2091.thumb.JPG.590dc44618277d5ad92ebd6a70926aa3.JPG

44 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Well I was going to buy another P320 in 45 ACP , but got to feeling & playing with the M11 & put $$ down on it , I just was on my way back from the eye Doc. for new glasses,so I didn't have enough cash on me to take it home , but my gun range is only a couple miles away from the Gun Pusher ( Top Gun ) so will pick it up on the way there next week .

I really wanted to buy another P320 , but I also like different things , this is very nice , they tried to talk me into one of the Legion Pistols , but I didn't think with all the so called upgrades , it wasn't worth another $ 200 to me .:laffs:

IMG_2091.thumb.JPG.590dc44618277d5ad92ebd6a70926aa3.JPG

Enabler...

2 hours ago, survivalshop said:

I just was on my way back from the eye Doc. for new glasses,so I didn't have enough cash on me to take it home

But now your eye doc can get a new one if he/she chooses.:banana:

Both shot everything I put in them , both shot to the left , but that has to be me a little & I was shooting @ 25 yards . Which do I like better , can't say if I can answer that .DSCN3002.thumb.JPG.c3b0545606208846dd3dccf09266f1d0.JPG

DSCN3004.thumb.JPG.d8595e7fe7c5b680deef07b13aba26c7.JPG

DSCN3005.thumb.JPG.4991b75a1e595817f179a164286256ec.JPG

Got a chance to shoot both Sig's & My S&W Shield again today off my handgun rest & the Sigs were only a little off the Bullseye , which is Ok for me at this time , I need more range time with them .

I can tell you one thing , the Triggers on the Sigs are great , when I want back to the M&P Shield , that Trigger sucks big ones , but I just love the new TFO sights on it. I plan on carrying the P320 when it comes back from the Upgrades , so I need a lot of range time  with it before hand . They all ate everything I fed them , 115 gr. factory , Hornady 124 gr. +P & both my hand loads of 124 gr. Nosler HP & Magnus 147 gr. HP 's .  

Edited by survivalshop

I was seriously looking at the 250 when it came out, the modularity caught my eye.At the time their  was no aftermarket support for it at the time [ it had just come out]. I have still to find a multi-anything that does one thing well. Just my 2 mags.

On 9/22/2017 at 8:47 PM, Robocop1051 said:

I want a P320 for a completely different reason...

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/09/04/fire-control-unit-x01/

Fuk that.  If you're really in the need to carry something short, for entry, then don't fuk with pistol shiit.  Carry this and just get the job done, brother.  :thumbup:

dccbaa011fc2847686bb0a695304ab64.jpg