• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How to contact

Hotwrench

Does anyone know how to contact PSA?  I have tried repeatably by phone (803-724-6950) today (1/8) and there is not even a line to wait in.  I tried calling JJE with no returned calls after several weeks.  I tried email, same result.  Is there a secret handshake or code word?  Did they close or sell out to Walmart?  Maybe there was a mass abduction at the lack o service dept.  They at least used to answer(after an unsuitable period of time) and lie about stuff or say I don't know.

I have used PSA AR 15 parts and assemblies without issue. When I did have a question I went to tech support. It is hard to get through, I went for the first thing in the morning.

They didn't send you a link for the secret handshake .....that's the problem right there...

Edited by unforgiven

Thought that some of you might enjoy another point of contact for P.S.A., so you can tell them how much you appreciate the fine engineering they are doing. Don't forget to congratulate the wonderful customer service dept.
Now this guy probably won't answer or even return your call but leave him a message.
(803) 724-6654 –JJE Financial / P.S.A.- Adam Ruonala, chief marketing officer.
Post any replies, please.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mley1 said:

Guys, on AR15.com in the PSA industry section there is a customer service rep, named Josiah, who responds very quickly and has been taking care of business. He's helped out folks on several occasions over there.

Tell him to come give us a visit!

9 hours ago, mley1 said:

Guys, on AR15.com in the PSA industry section there is a customer service rep, named Josiah, who responds very quickly and has been taking care of business. He's helped out folks on several occasions over there.

48 minutes ago, shepp said:

Tell him to come give us a visit!

Very valid point - send him a PM over there - they don't usually like "other boards" - and tell him that we've already solved a BUNCH of problems for them...  Seriously... 

He needs to come here, read up, and be a little gracious for our work.  Well, bfoosh's work, mostly. 

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Very valid point - send him a PM over there - they don't usually like "other boards" - and tell him that we've already solved a BUNCH of problems for them...  Seriously... 

He needs to come here, read up, and be a little gracious for our work.  Well, bfoosh's work, mostly. 

Now why would he do that , we are doing his work for him :lmao:

I sent him a link to this thread. Josiah is a good guy, and does help out a lot over on ar15.com. I'm not sure he was even aware of this forum until I told him. Here, we mostly talk about .308 AR's. We're a smaller group with more specialized weapons that don't have a milspec to work with. So, I think overall we're a smaller group of firearms enthusiasts in the grand scheme of things.

Hey All,

I am signed up on here now with an account. If ever you need to get through to customer service, don't call or e-mail, just send me a PM. I can get you results much, much quicker! I have not read through all the previous threads yet, so just give me a few days. Thank you mley1 for letting me know about this form.

Josiah

Edited by Palmetto State Armory
add

Welcome! PSA has made a pretty big impact in large frame AR's over the last year or so. Good to see they are starting to take CS serious. Ya'll owe a big thanks to a few people around here for lots of beta testing work! 

A big thanks to PSA for all the cheap ammo they sell me, keep it up and I'll never get that 50 BMG bought!

10 hours ago, Palmetto State Armory said:

Hey All,

I am signed up on here now with an account. If ever you need to get through to customer service, don't call or e-mail, just send me a PM. I can get you results much, much quicker! I have not read through all the previous threads yet, so just give me a few days. Thank you mley1 for letting me know about this form.

Josiah

Welcome to the .308 forums Josiah. Thanks for coming over. Many of these guys are awesome, and have tons of knowledge about our PSA PA10's and how to make them work. There's been a lot of work done here by some of the fella's. Having a PSA CS rep here on a regular basis will be a welcome addition that I think all of us will appreciate. Thanks again for being here Josiah.

20 hours ago, Palmetto State Armory said:

Hey All,

Josiah

Thanks for being here. I wouldn't know about PSA except for being a member here on .308ar.com. I became a PSA member a couple of years ago. I shoot several calibers. Mostly a.308 M1a and a LR308  along with .45 ACP and 5 other pistol calibers.

I have an order of 7.62 NATO M80X coming by UPS today ordered around 02/02/18. I have had good service.

Welcome, Josiah, and like a few others said already - it's good to see PSA taking the CS and product details seriously.  It's an honor that you're here.

The 308ARs you're cranking out now, the Gen 2s, are head and shoulders above the first gen stuff.  One major thing to fix right away would be the 308 Carbine recoil system.  I can give you all the details you'll need on that. 

Love,

Tom