Can't wait to see you there!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alrighty, Done then.  Enjoy.  

Once you refuse to learn, and think you know everything - you refuse to grow.  try to learn something new everyday - I try - and I try to grow every single day, too.  Don't ever give up the chance to try to make yourself better.  Never quit.

33 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Yeah, ok, whatever makes you feel like you are the man.

phhhhfuuuking hoser haha cmon man! you mad bro? i had to gulp my beer this time. the term of "hoser" is the loosing team at hockey in canada had to hose/ clean the ice. yeah they lost but they did the respectable thing and cleand the ice for the next round of fair play. the winning team had to play on the loser's ice. ya dig? its brothers here or nothing. 

1 hour ago, sketch said:

the winning team had to play on the loser's ice. ya dig? its brothers here or nothing. 

That's not gonna fit with "Ray's Rules," brother.  It just won't work. It's Ray's Way, or No Way. 

I'm not fucking playing it.

We're gonna find out right now if a Big Dose of Little Tommy can beat down one of Ray's tantrums, when he doesn't get his bullyass "I was just joking" way...

I'll smash it.  Guaranteed. Won't fucking tolerate it, not any more...    :thumbup: 

Well, it's about to get real ladies. I've got the truck pretty much loaded with everything but weapons and ammo. That'll happen right before departure. So now I'm waiting on the daughter to show up. We'll hit up some dinner, then it's time to sleep fast. I plan to be wheels up at 0300 heading west.

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Well, it's about to get real ladies. I've got the truck pretty much loaded with everything but weapons and ammo. That'll happen right before departure. So now I'm waiting on the daughter to show up. We'll hit up some dinner, then it's time to sleep fast. I plan to be wheels up at 0300 heading west.

Safe travels see you soon!