• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Romano Fenati needs an asskicking

98Z5V

Any of you guys watch Moto GP?  This guy has been an asshead for years now.

The latest - he had contact with another racer, and they both went off the track - no injuries, nobody went down, no damage to bikes.  SO... they get back out on the course, and Fenati grabs the other guy's front brake lever...   while they're going 130...   :bitchslap::bat:

His team dropped his ass, too. He lost his sponsor.  I hope the rest of the people treat him like Kaepernick, and don't pick him up.  He has a history of being a complete dick in the race circuit.

Edited by 98Z5V

Saw that, makes me think of max biggio seems like somthing he’d do. 

98 you ever seen fast or faster? Both gp docs super good

Partied with some of those moto 2 guys in China. One guy Stevie  Bonsey took a hell of a flight flat track racing this spring, he’s the dude that gets ejected

https://gifs.com/gif/6R4loQ

I am old skool on Moto GP.  It was 500cc 2-strokes.  Those things fucked riders up.  You couldn't control them. You only hoped to contain them. Like me. 

This vid rocks it.    It's well worth watching.  I grew up on dirtbikes (2-stroke, of course), but I always watched Moto GP - those guys were badass...

My first - and last - crotch rocket was a 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 600RX.  I didn't even know what I bought, until I totaled it.  It was a limited edition, built on the aluminum GPZ400 race frame, and they only made 1k of them.  I fucked that bike up, by hitting a groundhog.  That began my intense hatred for wildlife... and I was lucky to live through it.  You think I hate beavers...  I hate groundhogs worse...

Edited by 98Z5V

Here's a "HIGHLIGHT REEL"  of that long video I posted above...

My dirtbike roots, and the Moto GP 500cc 2-strokes, is why I always lusted after a Honda CR500...   That might explain my sickess a little...  :lmao:

I've got size 11 MX boots. Gauge your feet, men.  If any of you can put that boot on - and start it - then you can ride it.  If your feet are smaller, you might be okay. If your feet are bigger - I wouldn't suggest trying to start this thing without a boot...   :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

8 hours ago, suzukiray said:

The best GP bike racing was when Schwantz, Rainey and Lawson were all racing each other!! The best racing I've ever seen. Just sucked when Rainey got hurt.

I met Schwartz at Indy, nice guy. He was doing laps on his old lucky strikes bike

6E02A939-E9F9-45A5-9371-398F5476D9CA.jpeg

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I am old skool on Moto GP.  It was 500cc 2-strokes.  Those things fucked riders up.  You couldn't control them. You only hoped to contain them. Like me. 

This vid rocks it.    It's well worth watching.  I grew up on dirtbikes (2-stroke, of course), but I always watched Moto GP - those guys were badass...

My first - and last - crotch rocket was a 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 600RX.  I didn't even know what I bought, until I totaled it.  It was a limited edition, built on the aluminum GPZ400 race frame, and they only made 1k of them.  I fucked that bike up, by hitting a groundhog.  That began my intense hatred for wildlife... and I was lucky to live through it.  You think I hate beavers...  I hate groundhogs worse...

Neighbor was into 2 stokes and had a couple Kawasaki H1s and H2 he'd restored... loved when he tore up the street, not so sure all the neighbors felt the same. 

Growing up with horses I share your hate of groundhogs but the Canadian feels differently about the beaver.

98 still hasn’t forgiven that beaver who tried to take his salmon. There’s a couple of beavers that I haven’t forgiven, but that’s another story not for a “family friendly” forum such as this.? And why don’t we have a Beaver Emioj?I had to use a Silverback instead! 

Mad Max! That was who I trying to think of! My bike now is fucking retarded. No joke. I’ve been on two wheels on the road for 20 years on various bikes, always owning a rocket, and the SKRR is just amazing in its power. I’m eagerly waiting to see what the ‘19 or ‘20 big gen 4 brings to the table. Rumor has it 200 plus hp with no mods. I’m at 212 at the rear wheel now.... what a starting point!

038B1FD7-3ACF-434F-A999-BA8540964F01.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Neighbor was into 2 stokes and had a couple Kawasaki H1s and H2 he'd restored...

The WidowMakers...   Those were NASTY!  

I almost had my hands on an old Suzuki WaterBuffalo a few years ago.  I was SO close.  The old GT750 2-stroke triple.  Damnit.

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

Mad Max! That was who I trying to think of! My bike now is fucking retarded. No joke. I’ve been on two wheels on the road for 20 years on various bikes, always owning a rocket, and the SKRR is just amazing in its power. I’m eagerly waiting to see what the ‘19 or ‘20 big gen 4 brings to the table. Rumor has it 200 plus hp with no mods. I’m at 212 at the rear wheel now.... what a starting point!

038B1FD7-3ACF-434F-A999-BA8540964F01.jpeg

In reality, the factories use crank horsepower in their numbers.  There's a 17% parasitic loss through the drive-chain system (best there is), so 212 to the tires is FUCKING IMPRESSIVE, brother, big time, for a flash and a tune...  To compare that to crank horsepower, you'd be 212 WHP + 17% (which is 36.04hp) = 248.04 hp at the crank.  :hail:

I can't remember it's it was '15 or '16,but the Yamaha R1M is a bad bastard.

This one, 2015.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V