• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2018 Fall Shoot Documentation Thread

Matt.Cross

34 minutes ago, sketch said:

well shits i was gonna ask who hit the red bunny,  but the pic was solid hits on the sillywheto. I couldn't sleep if i left that silly rabbit on the chain! let em fly!

I kicked that rabbit's ASS, brother.  :thumbup: My revenge on what wildlife has done to me...   :banana:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ass to space! re entered assmost fear. thanks bro for not making a total waste of efforts. it seams i should fooking represent.. with prop prep.  

3 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Same here with Marvin, it was my turn to rearrange an alien's guts.

18 minutes ago, sketch said:

it seams i should fooking represent..

...with your ass PRESENT at the Fall Shoots!!!   :banana:

Maybe you didn't realize last year that you became an integral part of the well-oiled machine...  

Your presence isn't requested, after that... it's damn near mandatory...   :thumbup:

Fucker.

19 minutes ago, sketch said:

ass to space! re entered assmost fear. thanks bro for not making a total waste of efforts. it seams i should fooking represent.. with prop prep.  

It's a learning curve brother. We learned that small batches are the way to mix it up, then combine small mixed batches into a large collective batch.

5 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

It's a learning curve brother. We learned that small batches are the way to mix it up, then combine small mixed batches into a large collective batch.

When demo ranch tried to blow up a pipeline full, they learned the same lesson. Don't you guys watch videos?

12 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Not my normal prone position, but for a reason - I had my toes DUG IN on this beast, to load the SHIIT out of that bipod.  I was trying to kill that thing, and make the most stable shooting position possible.  This was the 500-yard zero action, right here. 

Wait till you see the slow mo I took, I couldn’t get the videos to up load to YouTube yesterday. If I get to WiFi again tonight I’ll try. 

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

He's a fucking MACHINE, is what he is.  He'd fuk the Terminator UP...   :lmao::hail:

I'll turn that empty bigass upstairs bedroom into "Ron's Space."  I mean, why not...  Matt Cross takes up half my ammo closet, as it is now...   :laffs:

I was thinking the same thing. Matt and I can split the area. :laffs:

16 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Maybe you didn't realize last year that you became an integral part of the well-oiled machine...  

Your presence isn't requested, after that... it's damn near mandatory...   :thumbup:

Fucker.

^^^^^^ Nuff said. You were definitely missed this year brother.

4 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I just got to a hotel in Denver, left Vegas at 7:30 am hit 3 national forests and 3 national parks. Plan was to stay in Moab tonight but I ran outta day light so I cut up to i70 and it was hammer down. I’ll be home tomorrow. There’s basicly nothing between here and home, a lot of flat nothingness otherwise known as Nebraska, Iowa and Illinois.

side note Utah is fucking awesome 

On 10/23/2018 at 4:33 AM, jrtmasp said:

9D7F3213-527F-4328-BB8D-9106599C4797.jpeg

@98Z5V you spent more time with your toy than any firearm!

That thing CRUSHES any brass-pickup, brother!!!  That trip was it's first workout!  I love that thing...  :banana:

On 10/24/2018 at 1:54 PM, Rsquared said:

Finally made it home.......................on TUESDAY around 1030 hours.......after leaving Toms' on Sunday around 2030 hours. 3 words come to mind. FUK THAT DRIVE! That's it! It's been 3 times now. Fuk that noise. I'll recreate all of my camping gear on Amazon and have it shipped to Tom's house to use at the fall shoots. My sorry ass will be airborn for the next one and stumbling to the rental truck place after getting off the bird. But not the one that Rob used. They probably have pictures of all of us on their walls saying "Beware -- No rentals to 308 AR guys!" :lmao:

That's the fucking TRUTH.  Rob fucked us for future truck rentals, for DAMN sure...  As soon as that word get's out, we'll be blacklisted...   

On that bedroom upstairs, though...  and you sending out gear.  I have a plan...

On 10/24/2018 at 8:14 PM, 98Z5V said:

I'll turn that empty bigass upstairs bedroom into "Ron's Space."  I mean, why not...  Matt Cross takes up half my ammo closet, as it is now...   :laffs:

I'm turning that fucker into a bunkhouse, with at least 8 bunks.  They'll be doubled, as bunk beds, but I'll make at least 4 bunk beds in that big bitch.  Sleep 8... Fuckin' 308AR.com crash-house.  There are 3 windows in that bigass room, so you fuckers better pay attention to the Range Cards that are in each window, once you arrive.  Familiarize yourselves... 

On 10/25/2018 at 2:30 PM, Rsquared said:

I was thinking the same thing. Matt and I can split the area. :laffs:

Nope, Bunkhouse...   :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That stuff will sneak up on you.   You'll be sleeping in the desert and not remember how you got there.?

I don't plan on leaving the house tonight - but if I wake up in the dirt in the morning, I'm fully cussing you...   when I can find my hands and face again...  :lmao:

That's fucked up.  I have my first PM from Drew in here. We bonded, and it was love at first sight.  Not deleting it.

In Invision Power Board, you can set that shiit to 9999 max.  As an Admin, you can do it - it's just where you're looking, in the Admin Board.  Told you fuckers I Admin'd on this software for years.  And years.  Gotta log in to the Admin Board to do it. 

ACP. Admin Control Panel. 

Edited by 98Z5V