• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2018 Fall Shoot Documentation Thread

Matt.Cross

thats great your sellin out my room before i land there permanently.. well shits im used to female cat with claws and i prefer the couch or a jeep..  hell the heat will drive me outside to a hammock.. soab! .. my bro said a june trip to az is possible? we camp for a few days off grid but im putting it out there for down the road? we can make the trip in 24 hours or less. 

soab! :fullauto:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sketch said:

thats great your sellin out my room before i land there permanently.. well shits im used to female cat with claws and i prefer the couch or a jeep..  hell the heat will drive me outside to a hammock.. soab! .. my bro said a june trip to az is possible? we camp for a few days off grid but im putting it out there for down the road? we can make the trip in 24 hours or less. 

soab! :fullauto:

If you don't HURRY UP, you'll have to get the smaller bedroom. 

Got a challenge for you, bro - beat them here!  Big Room is all yours, and those fuckers can share a closet!...   :lmao:

The "hauling-ass" is up to you, though...  :thumbup:

On 10/22/2018 at 10:07 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Stop, I'm blushing...

What a fantastic weekend! I had the time of my life, for sure. As Doc said, it was a bit more subdued this time around, but I laughed my pale hairy butt off the whole time all the same.

Some quotes from the weekend....

"I wasn't aware that Dollar General is selling branded ARs..."

"You know her as Madge; to the rest of us, she's known as Emphyzema Barbie!"

"It's like watching a retard play with fire..."

More to come as I recall them....

I’d like to add to this it was dirk or rob

”when shepp pulls out a jar of something you just eat it” 

Shepp!!! That vid is pretty damn cool, brother!!!

This thing got kidnapped last weekend.  I didn't talk about it prior to the shoot, and it was a surprise for Rob.  I got it out of the bag out there, and shot it - then never saw it the rest of the weekend.  I knew where it was - Rob had it - but I didn't see it again.  I think he was sleeping with it, too...   :laffs:

P1060753.thumb.JPG.616e8404f5bc1b8e364a2a6fcd459d81.JPG

Somebody left an HK clip-point folder on the coffee table - with the Spyderco style hump in it, FDE G10 handles.  It's not mine.  I keep finding shiit all over the house...   :laffs:

Benchmade makes all the HK knives, so this isn't a cheapie.  Anyone know who belongs to this knife?  Lemme know, and I'll send it back to you. Otherwise, I'll sharpen the fucker and wear it daily...   :lmao:

P1060756.thumb.JPG.447cff424311d58238b261f2d5e339b9.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

On 10/24/2018 at 9:30 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Same here with Marvin, it was my turn to rearrange an alien's guts.

I JUST caught the hidden meaning in this one, fully delivered Matt Cross-Style...  

So, you've been abducted before, and been probed, and this was your payback?!...   :lmao::laffs::banana::hail:

15 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

That right there makes me smile! :thumbup: 

I'm on the list as volunteering for an Arizona job!

Got the whole compound mapped out, brother.  Interlocking sectors of fire on a full 360, at the minimum 35 meters out (hand grenade range), and a solid FPL.  Perimeter walls covered with the "early warning signals."  No other way to roll. 17 windows in this place, and 2 doors, over 2 stories - I just need enough fuckers to man the positions...    :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

49 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Somebody left an HK clip-point folder on the coffee table - with the Spyderco style hump in it, FDE G10 handles.  It's not mine.  I keep finding shiit all over the house...   :laffs:

Benchmade makes all the HK knives, so this isn't a cheapie.  Anyone know who belongs to this knife?  Lemme know, and I'll send it back to you. Otherwise, I'll sharpen the fucker and wear it daily...   :lmao:

P1060756.thumb.JPG.447cff424311d58238b261f2d5e339b9.JPG

I found it under your recliner after it ate my phone

54 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

This thing got kidnapped last weekend.  I didn't talk about it prior to the shoot, and it was a surprise for Rob.  I got it out of the bag out there, and shot it - then never saw it the rest of the weekend.  I knew where it was - Rob had it - but I didn't see it again.  I think he was sleeping with it, too...   :laffs:

That’s the damn truth he had it in my truck on the way to the long range, 338 for long, mossy for short range engagement 

btw I see why they build houses outta that mud down there I’ve got a lot of it still stuck to my truck 2500 miles later??

11 minutes ago, shepp said:

btw I see why they build houses outta that mud down there I’ve got a lot of it still stuck to my truck 2500 miles later??

It's concrete, brother.  We had to clean that shiit outta Rob's "BeatToShiit" rental in my driveway.  I had to hose that shiit outta the driveway, and it took me an hour and a half after you guys left...   :lmao:

We found out something important, with that shotgun firearm.  Winchester Military Buckshot (9-pellet) is NO JOKE.  Those loads put a HURT on the steel targets.  I'm a believer, for sure.  That's some serious buckshot, and it's loaded HOT AS FUK...  

7 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

It's concrete, brother.  We had to clean that shiit outta Rob's "BeatToShiit" rental in my driveway.  I had to hose that shiit outta the driveway, and it took me an hour and a half after you guys left...   :lmao:

I got my antenna ripped off in a car wash this summer, and they told me to get fucked. I planed on boycotting them but I might go there tomorrow and run her thru till she’s clean tomorrow ???

2 minutes ago, shepp said:

I got my antenna ripped off in a car wash this summer, and they told me to get fucked. I planed on boycotting them but I might go there tomorrow and run her thru till she’s clean tomorrow ???

"NOPE!  It's not clean - run it AGAIN, boys...   "    :lmao::thumbup:

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This right here is my SEX. 

Im al all around decent shot, often above mediocre... but with a shotgun shell flinging firearm, I can perform intricate brain surgery. 

@DNP was flinging clay birds for me, and I smoked through TWO boxes of shells. Hitting 100% of those bastards!

im already shopping for more parts to send down to AZ. 

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

Im al all around decent shot, often above mediocre... but with a shotgun shell flinging firearm, I can perform intricate brain surgery.

I saw you out there this year, working out with JB Matt, in the shell-fling-and-shoot.   You were killing it.  :thumbup:

JB Matt is unreal, in what he can do - with any firearm.  I told him, it's a gift...  but it's more than that.  You spend 10 years on the US Shooting Team as a shotgunner - but that gives you the reaction time and sight aquisition...  the "Flash To Bang TIme"....  to shoot the living piss out of anything that goes BANG.  That guy has skills, upon skills.  It's just ridiculous...   :hail:

I probably have the notepad that we were recording shooting times, for the pistol-run course.  I'll see if I can find it. 3rd or 4th time through, I think I had something in the 24-second range.  That was a 6-position tree at station 1, double-tap IPSC at station 2, and 5 hanging gongs at station 3. 13 targets, 3 different shooting positions.  JB Matt rolls through on his first run and gets a 17-something second run. Moving between stations...  FIRST RUN.  He's a machine, man...

Of note, Greg ran a 19-something second run on that course, second best time of the weekend...  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V