• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sooo Hi from NIdaho

SpairParts

Like most been lurking a few days and finally joined because i have a .308LR also! imagine that.

After doing a shitload of reading it sure seems like i will fit in with you knowledgeable funny Fkrs.

Pretty new to .308LR. Bought a used PSA PA10 3 months ago and am now totally addicted to them. Have 400ish rounds through it so far and not a single failure.

Anyway enough for now.

Well certainly nothing special but it is all mine and just needs some spiffing up here in the next few months. Probably gonna need some fkn help with that

Short barrel 7.52X51 Nato when i first got it, Now is 18in .308

What gun is in the last pic? I have stared at it a lot and can't figure it out.

Oh and sure Hookers and booze always make for a fun time for all!

IMG_20180825_121636892.jpg

IMG_20181202_092247293.jpg

IMG_20181202_092308962.jpg

42233d3684b7d834511628c66419a780.jpg

55 minutes ago, SpairParts said:

What gun is in the last pic? I have stared at it a lot and can't figure it out.

M249 SAW with the 200-rd drum in it.  I was a little distracted by the background, but I've handled those enough to know just what it is...   :laffs::thumbup:

Thanks guys.

At the moment it does work fine but i do want to upgrade it and that is going to lead to problems im sure.

After doing some reading i know for a fact my gas tube is on the short side. Have not measured but i would be pretty sure the buffer system is also wrong and will need a new one for the Magpul MOE stock i plan to put on it.

They did some pretty weird stuff with carbine recoil systems, man.  I'd did into that thing and measure it all out, and see what you have.  I'm talking about - I personally looked at a PA-10-marked receiver extension that was 8.000" internal depth...  Look for impact marks on the ears of your lower receiver, that will be from the body of the BCG slamming into it.  That's a bad sign, but a definite sign that it's got big issues.

31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

They did some pretty weird stuff with carbine recoil systems, man.  I'd did into that thing and measure it all out, and see what you have.  I'm talking about - I personally looked at a PA-10-marked receiver extension that was 8.000" internal depth...  Look for impact marks on the ears of your lower receiver, that will be from the body of the BCG slamming into it.  That's a bad sign, but a definite sign that it's got big issues.

Just looked. I see no signs of the BCG hitting the ears.