• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Boot_Scraper

Gettin' Reti for a Yeti...... .358

So now I gotta get back into reloading?  well at least if I do Ill be safer ...cause I used to reload while smoking my cigar......set the whole floor under the workbench into a sparkler lightshow.....there was prolly 2 years of powder drops and stuff down there....I quit doing that... remember safety first!        :thumbup:   Wash

8 hours ago, dpete said:

We need to come up with a 358 Yeti group buy when the barrels and bolts come available

That's a good idea. I'll see if they'd be into that. Not sure on how to coordinate it though. 

I stumbled on this old thread which sounds as if the original poster is the guy from Mad Dog Weapon Systems. 

https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/358-yeti-my-first-wildcat-adventure.781855/

He talks about the metallurgy of the bolt and trying to solve the .308 case rim in a AR15 bolt problem.  The thread just ends and seems to have been locked.  Maybe they never did figure out the proper metallurgy for the bolt which may explain why everything 358 Yeti related is out of stock.